Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-25-2023, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvl 4 mez works in pvp vs a lvl 60 ? Mez spells have level restrictions that carries over to PVP
No they don't. Log on to red and see how that goes.
Old 07-25-2023, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they don't. Log on to red and see how that goes.
Is it red specific maybe?
Old 07-25-2023, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it red specific maybe?
Do I look like an everquest historian or something? Go through the patch notes and write a bug report if you want questions answered.

My offer still stands though. Enc vs anyone naked. Can get a guide to summon us to the arena.
Old 07-25-2023, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do I look like an everquest historian or something? Go through the patch notes and write a bug report if you want questions answered.

My offer still stands though. Enc vs anyone naked. Can get a guide to summon us to the arena.
Nice job being a dick for no reason. You're asserting a point, someone asked you about it. And now you're whining. Good job bubs.
Old 07-25-2023, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice job being a dick for no reason. You're asserting a point, someone asked you about it. And now you're whining. Good job bubs.
I said it doesn't work on red that way, to someone else. You jump in and start asking me questions I don't know the answer to.

So snowflake, you can look up that information all by yourself. Sorry I can't go Google it for you.
Old 07-26-2023, 08:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I said it doesn't work on red that way, to someone else. You jump in and start asking me questions I don't know the answer to.

So snowflake, you can look up that information all by yourself. Sorry I can't go Google it for you.
relax, this isnt rant and flames.
Old 07-26-2023, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You could theoretically cheese a win over every caster by landing one mez then just keeping mez refreshed while you gradually drain their mana. You'd run into hiccups with classes who can self DoT to break your mez though. But given that mez is also a low mana, quick casting interrupt you could conceivably just keep them pseudo mezzed since they probably couldn't get any spells off and gradually nuke them down.

I still think you'd encounter problems from a skilled Wiz or Nec. The Wizard basically just needs to beat your first mez with a stun and you're done for. The Necro can lich/self DoT to break your mezzes and has his own 2.6s mez. If he lands ST on you once the fight is over because he chains that into fear and stacks poison/disease DoTs that you can't dispell.
Old 07-26-2023, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
relax, this isnt rant and flames.
Because I called him a snow flake after he called me a dick? Lol