Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Default OBJECTION Your Honor!!!

Your Honor!

I OBJECT to this line of argument and henceforth request that these statements be stricken from the record!

Um... we submitted this evidence via the specific request of the judge...

37AA43F2-3D2E-485C-B0D2-71E80ED4C322.jpg

...Oh
Old 01-26-2021, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Dismiss with prejudice
Old 01-27-2021, 12:15 AM
Banned

I logged in for the first time in a few weeks only to be disappointed
Old 01-27-2021, 12:43 AM
Kobold

TIL Elf Court is a real thing

I thought you guys were just making fun of petition-happy neckbeards

Oh my sides
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 01-27-2021, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

People endure this endless crap in the pursuit of pixels?
Old 01-27-2021, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

As someone not interested in the current raiding scene might I suggest ya'll just agree on a rotation? Granted it would reduce the number of inflammatory threads I get to read at work, but I think that's a good thing.

There's a handful of "raid" mobs each week. Just agree on a schedule and go to town on your designated day. If turnout is insufficient for your scheduled day, trade it or just forfeit and get it the next week. There's no need for all this drama. Plus, we'd make the CSR's lives easier and everyone would benefit from that.

There's also the added bonus of not having to track the varianced spawns and get batphoned. Dragons pop and just sit there sulking until the guild scheduled to get them next shows up. Hell, you'd probably get better turnout for them too. I know I'd at least consider it rather than writing the current system off as detrimental to my personal wellbeing.

-Mcoy
Old 01-27-2021, 01:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone not interested in the current raiding scene might I suggest ya'll just agree on a rotation? Granted it would reduce the number of inflammatory threads I get to read at work, but I think that's a good thing.

There's a handful of "raid" mobs each week. Just agree on a schedule and go to town on your designated day. If turnout is insufficient for your scheduled day, trade it or just forfeit and get it the next week. There's no need for all this drama. Plus, we'd make the CSR's lives easier and everyone would benefit from that.

There's also the added bonus of not having to track the varianced spawns and get batphoned. Dragons pop and just sit there sulking until the guild scheduled to get them next shows up. Hell, you'd probably get better turnout for them too. I know I'd at least consider it rather than writing the current system off as detrimental to my personal wellbeing.

-Mcoy
They couldn't even agree to rotate Tunare, the most annoying zone in the game, or Ring War which spawns every day and could avoid 16 hours of clicking the air like a crack fiend.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They couldn't even agree to rotate Tunare, the most annoying zone in the game, or Ring War which spawns every day and could avoid 16 hours of clicking the air like a crack fiend.
3 days*
Old 01-27-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

I'm really disappointed the staff lets this happen. It's honestly embarrassing for the server.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-27-2021, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#changetheringwar2021

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Closed Thread