Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 11:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh ok so you're in TMO, claim to hate some raid leaders and members, milk loot while hiding under the guise of actually liking TMO?

You, sir, are a pussy
At least I know when shit stinks. You still think it smells like roses.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, and it was just a "coincidence" that half of TMO was logged out at VP during a suspension.

How long before Durubael just starts handing the pixels out to TMO directly?
12 of us had toons logged at VP. The rest trickled in over the next 10 minutes while we had uncontested access to Xygoz.

Nice try uninformed shitbag.
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding here - no ruling has been made. The petition is back up for dispute, and will be reviewed by IB leadership as well as TMO leadership. Basically, we are back to the drawing board because TMO insists they can prove beyond a doubt they didn't train anyone.

But I guess we should just stop reviewing or allowing GM decisions to be petitioned if they have the acronym TMO in them.

And again, yes - the suspension was repealed before any dragons spawned on purpose because if TMO ends up having a valid case, they shouldn't be barred from attacking targets that spawn. If TMO ends up being full of shit, they're losing more by complaining.

And that's the last response I'll make on the subject, because if anyone's still crying foul at this point they are just trolling.

Edit: As a side note, TMO had a number of characters camped in VP because... they were suspended from VP. Most players were afraid to log in to move their toons that were already camped out in the zone - I know this because we've been getting petitions for characters to be moved out of VP all week. This isn't exactly news or surprising.
Laughed.
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're concern about rampant trolling, I suggest you throw your support behind the campaign to link forum accounts to game accounts.
Me? I've made my opinion clear already. Since you've been guilded with this guy for years, you obviously are friends. Why should I listen to anything you have to say? You have no sway you've been blind for a long time Xast.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, camping out your guild at VP while said guild was suspended from VP is "tinfoil hatting."
You're kinda a fucking idiot. 85% of the guild has toons camped out at VP indefinitely. The rest that have toons camped out there are just because they missed the run out or were too lazy to run out.

Try harder anonymous IB account or BDA troll. You're bad, jelly, and wet.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobold

All YOU anon forum posters, smells like IB.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like IB catching a one week ban.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Sirken:

The Mystical Order is under raid suspension from Veeshan's Peak until 12:01 AM Eastern on August 1st, for the following violations of the following raid policy:
Quote:

Intentional training will be severely disciplined.
Guilds are encouraged to work out disputes among themselves before involving the staff.

TMO unsuspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding here - no ruling has been made.

ITT: GM spinning.
Kobold

Quote:
Edit: As a side note, TMO had a number of characters camped in VP because... they were suspended from VP. Most players were afraid to log in to move their toons that were already camped out in the zone - I know this because we've been getting petitions for characters to be moved out of VP all week. This isn't exactly news or surprising.
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread