Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

Default People dicking around at tunnel

One thing about the tunnel trading system is people dicking around when you're trying to sell something. You don't know how many times people are like "Good deal let my get my banker/alt" and after sometimes an hour of waiting say that they have to go. What really pisses me off is today this guy said it was a deal and after waiting for him he says he has to go and will meet me later in the day. I hold his stuff for him and then he says "sorry found a better deal" which was bs because later we haggled on it back and forth and came to an agreed price. Then I have to wait for him again which is annoying. He said the deal was fine earlier and is dicking around for a better price. Haggling is fine and I've done my fair share but saying you agree with the price and dick around for a better deal is just bad form.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Fire Giant

did not read

pity reply
Old 04-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Lots of drug addicts and people who haven't left their home in 17 years play eq so not surprised by any dysfunctional social interactions
Old 04-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Banned

why are your threads shitty
Old 04-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to tunnelquest, where the scumiest of scum hang out.

Pretty much people who spend their day sitting in ec flipping stuff is one of the lowest personalities I find on this server.
how is someone sitting in EC all day and playing the buying/selling game any worse than someone who raids? or does quests?

there is no right way to play everquest. People can do whatever they want in Norrath and it doesn't make them wrong or worse than you for enjoying the tunnelquest
Old 04-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Now that there's no Chardok AOE I feel like those who were scumbags doing that have scurried over to the tunnel...
Old 04-12-2017, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rh3ad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing about the tunnel trading system is people dicking around when you're trying to sell something. You don't know how many times people are like "Good deal let my get my banker/alt" and after sometimes an hour of waiting say that they have to go. What really pisses me off is today this guy said it was a deal and after waiting for him he says he has to go and will meet me later in the day. I hold his stuff for him and then he says "sorry found a better deal" which was bs because later we haggled on it back and forth and came to an agreed price. Then I have to wait for him again which is annoying. He said the deal was fine earlier and is dicking around for a better price. Haggling is fine and I've done my fair share but saying you agree with the price and dick around for a better deal is just bad form.
If there is someone you weren't happy interacting with, in the future it may be a good idea to be wary of interacting with them again?

You strike me as the kind of person who likes to get their own stuff done. If I were you, I'd just abandon the tunnel and work on things you/the wife/child can get together in the field.

I find very few items are worth the effort of getting involved in the tunnel for.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are your threads shitty
Because I'm lactose intolerantand I drank a gallon of milk.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

Separating your post into a couple of paragraphs would help it read better
Old 04-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Banned

Ahh you just reminded me of my favorite movie "Swindlers List" it has to do with sprawlz and how he started the gem holocaust.
Closed Thread