Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

When Riot literally has cameramen not raiding, and following their competition around (OBS blazing) to try and pin something on them, idiocy is bound to occur.

There was a post from Arcler or *ity a year or two ago in the blue UN (I've since left because I can't stand to watch) for something about "good sportmanship, lets turn off the camera and just play the game". Riot is still a massive hypocrite when it comes to lawyerquesting (even worse than they were when they first formed), crying wolf while simultaneously writing a petition for nearly every mob they lose because their rotating staff of raid leaders (makes one wonder why it rotates like this) has their own strange interpretation of a rule. The thin glue which holds Riot together now is merely pixels (which they used to get all the time, truly a non-sarcastic props here), but that is now being eroded.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's locked but still there to be viewed.

PSA: One can't be using logic and facts around here like that or they start getting all Twitter 2021 on you. Precedent has shown that P99 is not a supporter of free speech on their platforms, but that is their right as a private entity providing said platform under current US laws, and we must respect that fact. If you've been here for any length of time, you should know by now that dissent is not allowed 'round here. Conform, pras the staff's words as gospel, or don't log in. Can I get an A-Menden?!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=376727
good catch, I didn't realize it had been pushed so far down the list I just assumed it was deleted
Old 01-21-2021, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Riot literally has cameramen not raiding, and following their competition around (OBS blazing) to try and pin something on them, idiocy is bound to occur.
When the leader of an opposing guild logs in a riot guild bot and tries, fails, then tries again and the second time succeeds in training his former guild are you really going to sit there and tell me that having a ton of people running fraps and some subset of those people watching what the opposing guild is up to is somehow a bad idea?

Do I need to link the classic REEtoxx "sends you a tell" signature? What about the recording of Furoar talking about how you guys have a direct line to GM's via phone call and calling every other guild in the UN "losers". How long have your last couple growth clears taken? Just curious. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:25 PM
Kobold

I will say that locking a thread that's calling out a GM ruling looks very bad.
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 01-21-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

The main reason I hated BDA for most of my P99 career is because they decided to farm juggs as a guild when Trak was in window and the other guilds at the time lost their minds and started REEEEing hard. The outcome degraded into you cant have anyone past the zone line during a window if your guild is contesting. Made my Sebelis grouping miserable because I have no interest in killing Trakanon ever the 20th time or whatever. I guess the real enemy of my hate should have been the elf lawyers (in hindsight). I am sorry BDA (fuck you though Chest)
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-22-2021, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

I didn't understand the thread if anything GMs let everyone off very light compared to the past
Old 01-22-2021, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main reason I hated BDA for most of my P99 career is because they decided to farm juggs as a guild when Trak was in window and the other guilds at the time lost their minds and started REEEEing hard. The outcome degraded into you cant have anyone past the zone line during a window if your guild is contesting. Made my Sebelis grouping miserable because I have no interest in killing Trakanon ever the 20th time or whatever. I guess the real enemy of my hate should have been the elf lawyers (in hindsight). I am sorry BDA (fuck you though Chest)

You'd love BDA Lotus here on green
Old 01-22-2021, 03:02 AM
Fire Giant

So are all the people who are furious about social media lockdowns also furious about the p99 lockdowns?
Old 01-22-2021, 09:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

what did i miss
Old 01-22-2021, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn’t my call actually. You can point your ire at Anthrax.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread