Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2021, 09:33 AM
Kobold

Honestly I think moving around some of those deer crossing signs could solve a lot of the issues. I've had my fair share of getting my rights violated by police with illegal stops as well as getting over on them so it's meh to me. It's more about the principle. Your 25% chance of getting a bullshit ticket every year on average... Fucking pull me over illegally and drum up some bullshit for your 500 bucks. Do the same to the idiot teen trying to speed in a top-heavy vehicle. But the double standard bullshit has got to stop. People are tired of getting their rights violated. The training of police in this country has turned us into the laughing stock of the entire world. For someone to think that one place or people within the USA is so much different than the rest and that somehow makes them richer and healthier and happier...wake the fuck up. The whole country is going down the toilet and that includes you too.