Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesse waters is JFK Jr or perhaps an antichrist?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy on the left has a medium jaw game. Not stronk enough to be Kennedy.
Old 11-30-2021, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

first time I saw Jesse waters I felt like he was some guy I knew from school. He had some sort of animal magnetism about him.

Now I know it's because he's supernatural/jfk.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Larry Visoski, who worked (as Epstein's pilot) for the disgraced financier for nearly 30 years, talked about his experience during the sex-trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton mentioned
Old 12-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

I hope we get the full transcript of the trial released.

One predator pedo dead, let's make sure the ones left alive are brought to justice.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Banned

He also acknowledged that Clinton was a passenger on a few flights in the 2000s and he had piloted planes with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late U.S. Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidentsDonald Trump and Bill Clinton, “more than once.”

Yeessshhhh... Imagine voting for a guy who used to ride on the pedo-express! Bill clinton was president when I was like ten I think.. Maybe twelve. You pretty much had full knowledge of trump and Epstein and you STILL voted for him.

Lol when you worship the guy who was in the same plane, doing the same things, going to the same island, with the same kids... oh but trump didnt partake, he just watched them get raped?? LOL come on.. Your boy should be on the sex offender registry but you'd STILL vote for him.

That can only mean one or two things. You want to be him or you envy him.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People voted for Trump because he was the first politician to come out and say its ok to be a racist misogynistic selfish bigot, and that resonated with a lot of people, including many on this very forum. It was also a pushback against the left's PC culture, which has done nothing but further entrench many who are not exactly enlightened with diversity or a wide ranging world view.
Last edited by walfreyydo; 12-01-2021 at 11:30 AM..
Old 12-01-2021, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He also acknowledged that Clinton was a passenger on a few flights in the 2000s and he had piloted planes with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late U.S. Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidentsDonald Trump and Bill Clinton, “more than once.”

Yeessshhhh... Imagine voting for a guy who used to ride on the pedo-express! Bill clinton was president when I was like ten I think.. Maybe twelve. You pretty much had full knowledge of trump and Epstein and you STILL voted for him.

Lol when you worship the guy who was in the same plane, doing the same things, going to the same island, with the same kids... oh but trump didnt partake, he just watched them get raped?? LOL come on.. Your boy should be on the sex offender registry but you'd STILL vote for him.

Totally dude. He is best ever. I read it in his book and he told me on cable news television interview. Sorry you can't be him, but if I keep believing, I will be. hue hue hue, you're so jealous.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People voted for Trump because he was the first politician to come out and say its ok to be a racist misogynistic selfish bigot, and that resonated with a lot of people, including many on this very forum. It was also a pushback against the left's PC culture, which has done nothing but further entrench many who are not exactly enlightened with diversity or a wide ranging world view.
lol, diversity, inclusion, buzzword, synergy, sustainability, big data, BLM....

My bingo card full enough to be 'in' now?

Sheep.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:16 PM
Kobold

And keanu reeves is a VAMPIRE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keanuvamp.jpg (11.1 KB, 22 views)
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 12-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love it when boomers post some link to a youtube video of some obscure band that

no cares about or even bother to look twice
Do you like writing that rent check to a boomer? Or saying "yes sir/yes ma'am" when you serve them a latte?
Closed Thread