Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 05:53 PM
Banned

force enable velious graphics on all armors

classic vanilla graphics overly sexist towrds females
Old 11-30-2021, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Agreed. The elf female vanilla cloth textures are cringe.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure whats going on. What velious textures? The ones that apply specifically to velious armors? You want them to apply to all armor universally?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Banned

correct
Old 12-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fashion is purely subjective, everyone looks equally shit with the fungi on, that is the glory of the fungi.
Iksar with fungi.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes it has the same graphic as the cultural armor, just a tiny bit lighter ;p
Old 12-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

My bad. Iksar fungi fashion is pretty OP.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Fungi Graphic was made with iksar monk in mind dawg(at least someone said that once and I ran with it)

Iksar would be the min/max choice for every single class if enabled. Ironically, besides MAYBE Shaman.

Enchanter yes
Mage yes
Necro lmao
Wizard Yes

Cleric .. absolutely
Druid Makes the class OP
Shaman - Maybe not - SEE OGRE

Bard Yes
Monk Human monk made me quit green day 3
Ranger Absofuckinglutely- probably makes the class at least equal to knights if not better
Rogue Yes

Paladin ALL DAY
Shadowknight Mmmmmmmm prolly
Warriors - I've seen some pretty compelling arguments that Iksar is the Min/Max choice on p99.

And there you have it. Iksar would literally make druids and rangers a level above where they are now(Druid twinks are already just about the best twink on p99- add ac/MORE regen and you're a battle druid for life) . Not to mention Enchanters (UHHH AC + REGEN BUFF TO A SQUISHY CASTER THAT TAKES LOTS OF DAMAGE) So to be clear, Iksar in the master race because every class except arguably 2 would be either the min/max choice, OR, Is such a clear min/max choice that it increases your potential output 1-60 by as much as 20%.

I made that number up, but it's probably not too far off. AC and regen really adds up.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi Graphic was made with iksar monk in mind dawg(at least someone said that once and I ran with it)

Iksar would be the min/max choice for every single class if enabled. Ironically, besides MAYBE Shaman.

Enchanter yes
Mage yes
Necro lmao
Wizard Yes

Cleric .. absolutely
Druid Makes the class OP
Shaman - Maybe not - SEE OGRE

Bard Yes
Monk Human monk made me quit green day 3
Ranger Absofuckinglutely- probably makes the class at least equal to knights if not better
Rogue Yes

Paladin ALL DAY
Shadowknight Mmmmmmmm prolly
Warriors - I've seen some pretty compelling arguments that Iksar is the Min/Max choice on p99.

And there you have it. Iksar would literally make druids and rangers a level above where they are now(Druid twinks are already just about the best twink on p99- add ac/MORE regen and you're a battle druid for life) . Not to mention Enchanters (UHHH AC + REGEN BUFF TO A SQUISHY CASTER THAT TAKES LOTS OF DAMAGE) So to be clear, Iksar in the master race because every class except arguably 2 would be either the min/max choice, OR, Is such a clear min/max choice that it increases your potential output 1-60 by as much as 20%.

I made that number up, but it's probably not too far off. AC and regen really adds up.
I changed my mind, I think Ogre Enchanter > Iksar Enchanter. The rest stands though.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I changed my mind, I think Ogre Enchanter > Iksar Enchanter. The rest stands though.
Yeah, being bash stunned through damage shields is stupid, from a realism standpoint

I know, “it’s a fantasy game bro”, but if I have a magical protective barrier around me preventing something from touching me and something hits the barrier it’s not going to stun me as if it hit me

And why the F am I fizzling so much at level 51 still? All my spell schools are as high as they go yet I still constantly fizzle, sometimes 2-3 times in a row
Old 12-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, being bash stunned through damage shields is stupid, from a realism standpoint

I know, “it’s a fantasy game bro”, but if I have a magical protective barrier around me preventing something from touching me and something hits the barrier it’s not going to stun me as if it hit me

And why the F am I fizzling so much at level 51 still? All my spell schools are as high as they go yet I still constantly fizzle, sometimes 2-3 times in a row
U fizzling ur newer spells?

Also, call me crazy, but I feel as though moving a step after fizzling greatly reduces the chance to fizzle twice in a row. Ya'll ever just press the button 7 times in a row and fizzle every time? My tinfoil hat stay equipped.