Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

I think it's cool. I know Castle pretty well in game, and the time and money he put into this is VERY real. Proud of you bro.
Old 12-28-2020, 10:50 AM
Kobold

had fun sowing your scroll mules while they were auto walking their preset paths so they would get clipped into the doors
Old 12-28-2020, 11:06 AM
Kobold

Considering prep time, this juice wasn’t worth the squeeze. Gratz on your lvl 50 Shaman!

To all the first level 60’s big ups! This thread just solidifies the grit needed and required to level to 60 on P99. An achievement only reserved for the finest of our Norrathian citizens.
Old 12-28-2020, 11:32 AM
Fire Giant

This guy had this post drafted for months just waiting to fill in the time spent turning scrolls in. He's so proud. He color codes those signature links in hopes that just 1 more person's eye will be drawn to the contrast and will open one of his truly profound P99 forum posts. Life feels so full right now for him. He could die happy tomorrow.
Old 12-28-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Found the video way back on the front of this thread.

Grats to OP but also to the team of people playing those piles of alts and keeping track of all the login info.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-28-2020, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy had this post drafted for months just waiting to fill in the time spent turning scrolls in. He's so proud. He color codes those signature links in hopes that just 1 more person's eye will be drawn to the contrast and will open one of his truly profound P99 forum posts. Life feels so full right now for him. He could die happy tomorrow.
Im sure he has no money in the bank and lives with his mom, but he did level a char to 50 in 3 hours with the help of 26 people and 3 months of prep

Now just ask yourself, what did he get out of it?>

Nothing
Old 12-28-2020, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

I was surprised at the level of vitriol in this thread against a person that set a goal, made a plan, and followed through with it successfully, but then I remembered where I was and that the toughest goal the majority of posters in this thread set for themselves is making sure their government benefits hit the account this week and it made much more sense.

Good for you, Castle. Keep reaching for the stars.
Old 12-28-2020, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was surprised at the level of vitriol in this thread against a person that set a goal, made a plan, and followed through with it successfully, but then I remembered where I was and that the toughest goal the majority of posters in this thread set for themselves is making sure their government benefits hit the account this week and it made much more sense.

Enjoy your poverty.
Old 12-28-2020, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I agree completely I can't think of a single reason not to applaud Castle's significant efforts at exploring the extreme limits of this game.

I feel bad for the guys that are trying to chop him down. Would cast pacify on them.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-28-2020, 03:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (9.7 KB, 139 views)
Closed Thread