Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2021, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder had it been a white guy who expressed support for Proud Boys and Trump, how long it would be talked about by mainstream state run propaganda media? What are you calling? I say until the middle of next year. It would also be called white supremacy terrorism, and his social media history would be front and center
Oh my god, I'd say at least *five* years. A story like that would be the golden goose for lefty media.

They almost had that perfect storm with dylan roof; white psycho goes into black church and kills a ton of people. And then the cops bought him BURGER KING!!! They didn't even shoot him! If he had been black, yada yada yada...

Actually, the cops didn't shoot him because he immediately surrendered. They "bought him burger king" because they literally have to feed all prisoners, regardless of their crime. They didn't like take him to the burger king drive-thru in their police car, they chucked him in a prison cell and then later brought him a bag of burger king for his mandatory meal because it's cheap as shit. If they hadn't fed him, Roof's lawyers would have been able to argue that their client's constitutional rights were violated. You have to feed prisoners.

But the media spun that as some kind of racist white supremacist boys club where the cops were HAPPY that he killed black people and they were rewarding him with burger king and treating him kindly because he was white. Total bullshit and millions of people believe it.
Last edited by Ooloo; 11-25-2021 at 01:08 PM..
Old 11-25-2021, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go to church, I help people, and I'm an anarchist of some kind
I told you you'd make it to the caves! see you in the caves, you wont be out in 90 days, youll make it to the caves.
Old 11-25-2021, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have yet to witness a single conservative, host of a show or Uncle Bill, who can accurately summarize any left wing beliefs whatsoever

This includes all the chuds on this forum
tbh, i've had yet to see one lefty on this forum summarize their beliefs

so you hate trump and fox and half of the people that live in this country, but what do you actually want biden to do
Old 11-25-2021, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh okay now I officially get it; you're a troll.
Don't get mad at me because you don't understand, listen carefully to someone to the left of you next time you have a chance

And also realize that people rarely explain themselves perfectly, this probably colors my own low opinions of conservatives who can't seem to think about stuff outside of their acceptable range ideas without getting mad as all hell
Old 11-25-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so you hate trump and fox and half of the people that live in this country, but what do you actually want biden to do
oh me me!

not be left version of trump
Old 11-25-2021, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
listen carefully to someone to the left
i'd love to but it's hard to get passed the name calling and banter about current events sometimes

i would bet the things they actually want aren't much different from conservatives at all

wish i knew, but that feeling passes. on the count of all the name calling and banter about current events
Old 11-25-2021, 01:11 PM
Banned

Weird how the guys on the right were making jokes about Heather Heyer during unite the right... Now all the sudden, they are SOOOOOOO outraged by this. Really weird.. almost like they intentionally deny the connection to right wing media and violence.

The organization that says "stop shooting us" is a terrorist organization to you guys but when actual nazis invaded a town a killed a girl with a car you were saying she died of a heart attack. You've been banned to many times, nobody can tell whos whos, but you're out there.

We get it. White man does it, not bad. Black man does it, all black people are to blame, BLM did it, anyone who ever wore a black shirt did it. We get it.
Old 11-25-2021, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I haven't been on this forum all that long, but speaking for myself nobody has asked me to do so.

I don't hate anyone, don't assume that. I want Biden to resign. And Kamala, and most elected officials at the federal and state level. I want national referendums on things like funding the military and the police, and actual democratic elections - not these gerrymandered pretend elections we have. When I say "America must be destroyed" I do not mean dropping a giant bomb on it and killing all of us, I mean it must be metaphorically bulldozed and rebuilt

And lastly, once it has been rebuilt, America should commit its resources to helping the developing world it has exploited since its inception.

Hell, I wouldn't even have a problem with it keeping the capitalist system as long as it was being done in an ethical way, but I don't think that's really possible because I suspect it will always corrupt itself
Old 11-25-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird how the guys on the right were making jokes about Heather Heyer during unite the right... Now all the sudden, they are SOOOOOOO outraged by this. Really weird.. almost like they intentionally deny the connection to right wing media and violence.

The organization that says "stop shooting us" is a terrorist organization to you guys but when actual nazis invaded a town a killed a girl with a car you were saying she died of a heart attack. You've been banned to many times, nobody can tell whos whos, but you're out there.

We get it. White man does it, not bad. Black man does it, all black people are to blame, BLM did it, anyone who ever wore a black shirt did it. We get it.
take this guy for instance

i dont know who or what in the fuck he is referring to

what do you want?
Old 11-25-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I haven't been on this forum all that long, but speaking for myself nobody has asked me to do so.

I don't hate anyone, don't assume that. I want Biden to resign. And Kamala, and most elected officials at the federal and state level. I want national referendums on things like funding the military and the police, and actual democratic elections - not these gerrymandered pretend elections we have. When I say "America must be destroyed" I do not mean dropping a giant bomb on it and killing all of us, I mean it must be metaphorically bulldozed and rebuilt

And lastly, once it has been rebuilt, America should commit its resources to helping the developing world it has exploited since its inception.

Hell, I wouldn't even have a problem with it keeping the capitalist system as long as it was being done in an ethical way, but I don't think that's really possible because I suspect it will always corrupt itself
that's the crazy thing i learned about browsing lefty reddit like dankleft after horza posted a bunch of stuff from there

our views are, in some cases, completely aligned. it's wild
Closed Thread