Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Lvl 16 enchanter: Breeze spell

Nertith Gracon does not seem to have the Breeze spell. Some other players told me that they bought the spell when Kunark first came out. But more recently, a few other enchanters looked for the spell and also couldn't find it on Ms. Gracon (so it is a bug with others and not only myself).
Old 03-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

I purchased it in FV, and it's probably also in OT.

Wow, deja vu... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I purchased it in FV, and it's probably also in OT.

Wow, deja vu... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you purchased it probably very soon after Kunark was playable, but now Breeze is gone from Nertith Gracon (where you bought it in FV) and also from Kelsi Q`Grinol (in the Overthere).

I have checked both merchants several times the past two days and submitted 4-5 petitions...

Breeze is currently unattainable for any Enchanters.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

I bought it the first day Kunark came out, but it's not on the merchants anymore. Definitely a bug.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

still not on merchant
Old 03-30-2011, 02:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I have also checked both merchants and no breeze
Old 03-30-2011, 03:11 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidr64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and submitted 4-5 petitions...
Do not, under any circumstances, ever spam in petitions. Especially not for bugs.
What you want is the First Time EQ Experience all over again. It's understandable, everyone that experienced it knows what it was like. But, and I want you to absorb this, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. Not ever. No matter how hard you try.

I hope you find what you're looking for, but it will never be the way you want it, even if they were able to make it 100% exactly like it was at launch.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not, under any circumstances, ever spam in petitions. Especially not for bugs.
I was just wondering if /petition even worked. When the first one hasn't received a response in 3 days I figured it was just a remnant of Verant's code that you guys don't pay any attention to.

Sorry.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Aviak

I seem to remember it being sold by the Shady Swashbuckler on live. Have you checked there?
Old 03-30-2011, 01:02 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seem to remember it being sold by the Shady Swashbuckler on live. Have you checked there?
He doesn't sell it on project1999. I checked. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yeah, even on live he didn't sell it. A couple of merchants near him sold it. Those merchants aren't in Project1999, because those merchants were added much later.

The only two merchants on project1999 that would sell it are Nertith Gracon in FV and Kelsi Q`Grinol in the Overthere. Neither of them have it right now.

At the time of this writing, Breeze cannot be bought by anyone from any merchant on project1999.
Closed Thread