Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone care to fill me in on the reason for all this WW3 talk? I haven’t been keeping up on it.

Better yet, point me to a good YouTube video that explains what’s going on.
Old 01-24-2022, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone care to fill me in on the reason for all this WW3 talk? I haven’t been keeping up on it.

Better yet, point me to a good YouTube video that explains what’s going on.
Russia wants Ukraine because it used to belong to the USSR before that broke up

And apparently there are some Ukrainians loyal to Russia who want Russia to take over, but they are a minority. The rest of the country does not

And apparently Ukraine is our ally because they helped make Hunter Biden a rich man or something, so we are obligated to defend their sovereignty
Old 01-24-2022, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Glad we have Biden in there to guide us through such precarious times.
Old 01-24-2022, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Dude can’t even guide himself to the bathroom so he just shits his pants (like when he met with the pope)
Old 01-25-2022, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biden flubbed answering a question and accidentally told them to go ahead and start moving in: "it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

lol

I was just watching that rocky clip and thinking, damn man If i was a russian, I'd be like f yea lets get the military out there and cold war this shit lets go go go!

They've been complete cucks compared to the respect we gave them during the cold war.

We made movies where we thought they had computers and science to make the best boxer in Rockey III now you watch anything about a Russians it's about drunk idiots or some dudes with AK's getting into a fight at an intersection.

If I had to literally chose between going to war or continuing to be Russia the way its been, Id chose going to war. F it.

Better than drinking piss out of a hookers shoe for some trash streamer.
Old 01-25-2022, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The Republican position seems to be peace in our time.
Old 01-25-2022, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got in trouble in middle school because we had to do these daily journal entrys and I decided I wasn’t going to take any of them seriously

One was how you would solve a world issue and we had a list of them on the board, we could pick. I chose war and my entry was about the Peacemaker robot. I described it having the highest tech weaponry on the planet, nukes and missles and all that jazz

When two countries started a war, the Peacemaker would come in and completely annihilate both of them. After 1 or 2 times doing that, all wars would end

Teacher was not happy with my entry. She didn’t give a zero though but I didn’t get an A on that one

Now I’m finding out there’s a “peacekeeper” superhero on tv or in movies who apparently has the same mantra
Old 01-25-2022, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got in trouble in middle school because we had to do these daily journal entrys and I decided I wasn’t going to take any of them seriously

One was how you would solve a world issue and we had a list of them on the board, we could pick. I chose war and my entry was about the Peacemaker robot. I described it having the highest tech weaponry on the planet, nukes and missles and all that jazz

When two countries started a war, the Peacemaker would come in and completely annihilate both of them. After 1 or 2 times doing that, all wars would end

Teacher was not happy with my entry. She didn’t give a zero though but I didn’t get an A on that one

Now I’m finding out there’s a “peacekeeper” superhero on tv or in movies who apparently has the same mantra
Peacekeeper

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2022, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not gonna lie, im pretty uncomfortable with all the anti-war bs going on in the republican party, it doesn't sit well

its like finding out after a couple dates that she is a he [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2022, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

The republicans tried to keep us out of civil war, world war 1 world war 2 it wasn't until Vietnam they started a war. Other than that one and iraq, it's democrats all the way.
Closed Thread