Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Default France shuttind down Mosques finally?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/1...182605655.html

So glad.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Banned

Good on France
Old 12-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Aviak

that's just gnna piss em off even more
as a muslim i do not approve
Old 12-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novoselic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's just gnna piss em off even more
as a muslim i do not approve
Islam allows EQ, whodda thunk it.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good on France
So restriction of religion is a good form of restriction of freedom of speech? Got it.

Not saying freedom of speech is a french right.. just saying since your entire life is based around freedom of speech and you are happy to see restrictions it here, I just want to know exactly what type of hypocrite you are.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

So much for the "liberty, cherished liberty" part of La Marseillaise.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So restriction of religion is a good form of restriction of freedom of speech? Got it.

Not saying freedom of speech is a french right.. just saying since your entire life is based around freedom of speech and you are happy to see restrictions it here, I just want to know exactly what type of hypocrite you are.
Aren't you into shutting down fundamentalists of all types, including Christians? I mean, your sheer hatred for theism oozes from your every typed word. My observation is that you shut down conversation fast when it comes to Christianity. But you want to show "tolerance" when it comes to Islam? Really?
Old 12-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you into shutting down fundamentalists of all types, including Christians? I mean, your sheer hatred for theism oozes from your every typed word. My observation is that you shut down conversation fast when it comes to Christianity. But you want to show "tolerance" when it comes to Islam? Really?
naw naw dog only thing I don't like is hate speak on the forums, shit that 20 years from now will be so embarrasing. Erykah badu is as much of a scumbag as any poster here.

Now, you are right, I don't give a lot of room for any religion to talk about its crazy theories in a conversation.

The truth is, I hate hypocrisy. I hate when someone says one thing and then says the opposite somewhere else.

Christian americans are FAR TOO OFTEN the worst offenders of hypocrisy overall.

They are deep red voters & what that ends up coming off as, is they want to indoctrinate as many people as they can into their religion, forcing their beliefs on everyone around them.

A christian will say abortion is murder, then they will vote for candidates that cut social programs so that baby ends up starving & suffering. They vote for laws that put people in that child's situation into jail and say, 'well they should have worked harder and done the right things' while offering no guidance or help. They don't want to help refugee's they don't want to spend any money on the meek, they don't want to do anything but go to church and feel good about themselves.

They want all the laws of religion to be enforced by the government, but none of the benefits to be. For 70 years the religious right has been attacking the liberal left impeding any semblance of progress, while simultaneously worshiping a profit celebrates everything the liberals believe in.

If you are a christian & also an economic conservative, you are a hypocrite and that's what I call people out on. Not on their beliefs, but on their actions.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much for the "liberty, cherished liberty" part of La Marseillaise.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Banned

Also one more thing, you know what I hate even more than Hypocracy? is when people lie.

I haaaaaaaaaaate that the red candidates will manipulate people who are a little weak minded into voting for them by dangling religous quotes in thier face.

The GoP will use your passion for your religion to take your vote, then all that money that would ahve gone to the people who jesus would have helped, goes right into the pockets of people that the devil would have loved.

Its not right man, it just aint right... its manipulation which is bad, and its hypocritical behavior which is bad.

Its just all bad man.
Closed Thread