Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Developer

When I run full screen. No more than one session per computer. Wired into router, i.e. No wireless. I almost never crash.

One laptop, 3 sessions, running dxtory to limit framerate, running eqw.exe. Over wifi. I crash out 1 in 10 zonings.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pressing the control key + an arrow key to tab different desktops w/ an eq box.. works perfect for me. Can also swipe the box on my macbook if i feel like reaching that far, welcome to 2015.
So more work equates to some sort of progress to you?
Titanium client on PEQ back in 2008 allowed *seamless switching between windows* whether they were resized to be next one another or if you stacked them. If the former you moved your mouse from window to window and could click/activate whatever you wanted without needing a keystroke. If the latter you just moved over the taskbar and clicked the window you wanted without needing a keystroke.

Welcome to 2015? Thanks for demonstrating that things can get worse.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So more work equates to some sort of progress to you?
Titanium client on PEQ back in 2008 allowed *seamless switching between windows* whether they were resized to be next one another or if you stacked them. If the former you moved your mouse from window to window and could click/activate whatever you wanted without needing a keystroke. If the latter you just moved over the taskbar and clicked the window you wanted without needing a keystroke.

Welcome to 2015? Thanks for demonstrating that things can get worse.
Apparently pressing two buttons is considered "more work" .. I'll stop feeding the trolls.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pressing two buttons that you didn't have to press before is considered "more work"
Yes
Old 06-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know how everyone has boxed in the past, present, and future.
No.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbouya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many players concurrently does p2002 get up to on a good peek night?
I'd guess 30-50 actual human players of which the majority is boxing one or two (except me, not boxing). Hopefully the population will increase a bit, but until then I'll at least have all mobs for myself!

I personally REALLY enjoy the PoK books, it makes me able to focus on killing mobs and questing rather than semi-afk travelling for hours per played day. Also the newbie armour quests are sweet! All in all p2002 allows for a more casual playstyle, people with full time jobs and/or families will probably do better here than on p99, at least the ones that don't mind PoP and a small server population.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

not sure what i'm doing wrong. created a user account, but it client keeps telling me invalid password (definitely typing the correct password in)
Old 06-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Aviak

On the website or for the game itself? and make sure your host file points to the p2002 server.

http://p2002.com/#/ <<<to account creation for the game
Old 06-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure what i'm doing wrong. created a user account, but it client keeps telling me invalid password (definitely typing the correct password in)
Your batman sig is badass. Once you create a forum account you need to create a game account. PM if you need help.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The client has a limit on how many characters you can use for a password. A limit that the personal login server they created doesn't enforce. So if you happened to make a password longer than that, your account is unusable. And since the account editing forms don't work, you need to make a new one. Might be your issue.

In other words, they clearly thought of everything and their login server works perfectly.
Closed Thread