Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Default Bard Powerleveling Services

Please send me a PM on the forums or send a tell to Graftix in game for details. Prices will have additional charges for races with an XP penalty. Sessions will be based on starting experience percentage into current level and will end at the same percentage of the desired level. Caster classes must have access to PBAOE spells listed below.

**Caster classes must have access to PBAOE spells listed below. Melee classes & Caster classes without access to PBAOE spells that want to purchase my services will require someone with access to these spells and will also be charged for the Powerlevel.

Required Spells for PBAOE Classes:
Bard: Level 2 Chords of Dissonance, Level 18 Denon's Disruptive Discord
Cleric: Level 9, Word of Pain, Level 19 Word of Shadow, Level 29 Word of Spirit, Level 39 Word of Souls
Druid: Level 24 Tremor, Level 34 Earthquake
Magician: Level 24 Flame Flux, Level 39 Flame Arc
Necromancers: Level 20 Word of Shadow, Level 29 Word of Spirit, Level 39 Word of Souls
Wizard: Lv 1 Numbing Cold, Lv 8 Fingers of Fire, Lv 16 Project Lightning (Research Only), Lv 24 Cast Force (Research Only), Lv 34 Thunder Clap (Research Only), Lv 49 Supernova (Research Only)

Pricing Level Range 1-50+ (All classes need PBAOE Spells)
1-10: 200p per level
11-15: 400p per level
16-19: 500p per level
20-25: 1K per level
26-30: 1.2K per level
30-31: 2.5k
32-35: 1.5K per level
35-36: 2.5K
37-40: 2K per level
40-41: 3K
42-43: 2K per level
43-45: 2.5k per level
45-46: 4K
47-48: 3K per level
49-50: 4K per level
50+: 2K per pull

Personal thanks to all those that helped me start up my PL business. I would also encourage those that are interested in my services to look at the spreadsheet i have available here:

Prices Spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18b...Dy8uBHh-5Abf_4

Using this spreadsheet you can freely calculate your own levels that you want to purchase and see exactly what i charge beforehand. Please feel free to contact me In-Game on Graftix or to send me a Private Message on these forums to discuss any arrangements regarding my services.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

I am bringing back my PLing services in limited capacity and will only be doing levels 1-40 currently. Later levels take time and i will be limiting myself on my schedule to not get overburdened and still enjoy the game. If you have any questions or need additional information please feel free to ask by sending Graftix a tell in-game or sending me a Private Message on these forums which i check on a regular basis.
Closed Thread