Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are probably more democrats than republicans who have not gotten the vaccine.
Among Democrats and independents who lean to the Democratic Party, 86% said they were at least partially vaccinated as of August, compared with 60% of Republicans and GOP leaning independents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What relevance is that to anything? I added bold lol.
Disingenuous as usual, you deleted what you'd posted and wrote a completely unrelated comment.
Old 09-29-2021, 04:57 PM
Banned

The illuminati are gonna do what the illuminati wanna do
With or without without the approval of you
They have two heads one is red and other is blue
And they own you.
And your kids kids too.
Whatever the end result may be,
You are the sheeple of the Illluminati
with their lies on red and blue TV
they forever live in your head rent-free
HEY, you first heard it from Me.
They did nine-eleven
They're barred from Heaven
The only light they'll ever see
Is the Son of Man for eternity.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-29-2021 at 05:04 PM..
Old 09-29-2021, 05:23 PM
Banned

All they got is lies. They believe lies, they spout lies. They were raised on lies and authority. If a person they like says something, its true. If someone they dont like says something, anything, its a lie. Thats how they live their lives..

Thats why NOT ONE of them are involved in any kind of field that involves science, medicine, or any sort of technology. They would have to accept thing they deem to be false.

Imagine someone like Oolag or gatorgay as a nurse or just someone responsible for anything important... They would be fired. Republicans are not honest actors and they simply cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

Why do you think they have their owns schools?? So they dont have to let real life in.
Old 09-29-2021, 05:33 PM
Banned

Best choice of your time and energy to protect yourself from Covid and just about every other virus out there is take care of your physical health…but it’s too late for that now isn’t it, America?

Just how fast you think you can turn that dump truck that is your body’s cardiovascular and immune health around?
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-29-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

What gaytor is implying is something something black people something something. Like literally the first time he has not associated the two as one in the same.

He thinks hes clever. We get it. The dumb white people who are blaming black people, its not their fault. lol..
Old 09-29-2021, 05:37 PM
Banned

Weird.. everytime I go to walmart i see EXTREMELY obese people not wearing masks. Rednecks, hicks, working dudes, all not wearing masks. All their carts are full of garbage, alcohol, or a fat kid. Women, old people, you can tell they are republicans.. volunteering to die, then getting mad about it, is the republican thing to do. Thanks republicans, we need to save resources.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best choice of your time and energy to protect yourself from Covid and just about every other virus out there is take care of your physical health…but it’s too late for that now isn’t it, America?

Just how fast you think you can turn that dump truck that is your body’s cardiovascular and immune health around?
Ben Garrison recommends beet juice to wash down the horse paste.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ben Garrison recommends beet juice to wash down the horse paste.
Sucks that he died too
Old 09-29-2021, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird.. everytime I go to walmart i see EXTREMELY obese people not wearing masks. Rednecks, hicks, working dudes, all not wearing masks. All their carts are full of garbage, alcohol, or a fat kid. Women, old people, you can tell they are republicans.. volunteering to die, then getting mad about it, is the republican thing to do. Thanks republicans, we need to save resources.
I’m not mad that people are so loose with their physical health. I enjoy knowing I’m in better shape than 97% of the country
Old 09-29-2021, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disingenuous as usual, you deleted what you'd posted and wrote a completely unrelated comment.
you literally replied and quoted the post edited text.

I dont understand how this could have hurt you?

Please elaborate how it hurt you?

If I deleted a post it means I didnt want to talk about whatever it was i said are you retarded?

You're upset I deleted a post before anyone replied to it?

Look I edited into this post OMG what have I done I have hurt you so bad! OH NO!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-29-2021 at 06:18 PM..
Closed Thread