Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

I replied to it even if you deleted the comment and don't want to talk about the retarded stuff you said.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:36 PM
Banned

The other benefit of regular exercise is it means I’m more likely to survive the clot shot than the average person

“According to a new study published in Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, regular participation in sports reduces the risk of developing blood clots by 39 percent in women and 22 percent in men. Researchers from Leiden University Medical Center in the Netherlands evaluated 7,860 people aged 18-70”
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1120124245.htm

Considering I have to take the vaccine in the next month to continue working in the medical field, this is somewhat reassuring

To the vaccine(s, one per year? Two per year? How many clot shots they gonna line up?) I’m going to get I say, CLOT THIS, if you can!
Old 09-29-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What gaytor is implying is something something black people something something. Like literally the first time he has not associated the two as one in the same.

He thinks hes clever. We get it. The dumb white people who are blaming black people, its not their fault. lol..
Biden and CNN are the ones doing the blaming here. I'm just pointing out that minorities are largely democrat and they also aren't getting the vaccine which is why Ted Cruz can tweet out that he supports the NBA players who hate him. The irony of Biden/CNN going after people not getting the vaccine but then they can only go after white republicans is funny to me. Especially when I see you idiots parrot it here.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I replied to it even if you deleted the comment and don't want to talk about the retarded stuff you said.
I acutally said I stand corrected you incredibly fat bafoon.

Either way you ahve gone on about this for 3 pages so please go call a doctor and tell them you have an obese compulsive disorder.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other benefit of regular exercise is it means I’m more likely to survive the clot shot than the average person

“According to a new study published in Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, regular participation in sports reduces the risk of developing blood clots by 39 percent in women and 22 percent in men. Researchers from Leiden University Medical Center in the Netherlands evaluated 7,860 people aged 18-70”
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1120124245.htm

Considering I have to take the vaccine in the next month to continue working in the medical field, this is somewhat reassuring

To the vaccine(s, one per year? Two per year? How many clot shots they gonna line up?) I’m going to get I say, CLOT THIS, if you can!
Clots in general or clots from the shot?

Monke found a shiny rock to play with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clots in general or clots from the shot?

Monke found a shiny rock to play with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both. I haven’t looked deeply into it but heard offhand people that died from the vaccine (they do exist) died from blood clots or strokes (which again exercise reduces the risk of) shortly following taking the vaccine

It’s going to take a lot to bring me down, regardless of whether that’s COVID or it’s “cure”. To both I say, good luck
Old 09-29-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both. I haven’t looked deeply into it but heard offhand people that died from the vaccine (they do exist) died from blood clots or strokes (which again exercise reduces the risk of) shortly following taking the vaccine

It’s going to take a lot to bring me down, regardless of whether that’s COVID or it’s “cure”. To both I say, good luck
Liturgy of the Peloton. 🙏
Old 09-29-2021, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden and CNN are the ones doing the blaming here. I'm just pointing out that minorities are largely democrat and they also aren't getting the vaccine which is why Ted Cruz can tweet out that he supports the NBA players who hate him. The irony of Biden/CNN going after people not getting the vaccine but then they can only go after white republicans is funny to me. Especially when I see you idiots parrot it here.
Unlike earlier in the pandemic, Black and White adults are about equally likely to say they have been vaccinated. Around seven-in-ten Black and White Americans (70% and 72%, respectively) said they had received at least one vaccine dose as of August.

There are definitely idiots parroting misinformation here.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liturgy of the Peloton. 🙏
I can’t afford one of those. Not into cycling anyway, although all my friends love it
Old 09-29-2021, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, a political poll called people and asked over the phone. Neat. The CDC reports otherwise. How could that be? https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographics-trends
Closed Thread