Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, a political poll called people and asked over the phone. Neat. The CDC reports otherwise. How could that be? https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographics-trends
I love Horza’s cherry-picked sources

You could build an entire statistics/data ethics lesson using just his sources
Old 09-29-2021, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, a political poll called people and asked over the phone. Neat. The CDC reports otherwise. How could that be? https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographics-trends
I guess you didn't read the note on the page that says 35% of vaccinations reported lack ethnicity data.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you didn't read the note on the page that says 35% of vaccinations reported lack ethnicity data.
lol yes like 30-35% of counties or whatever do not report race statistics to the CDC. I am sure those areas do not follow the trends and are super lopsided towards minorities.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol yes like 30-35% of counties or whatever do not report race statistics to the CDC. I am sure those areas do not follow the trends and are super lopsided towards minorities.
Let's be real here, it's not like you even give a shit about the validity of your sources.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be real here, it's not like you even give a shit about the validity of your sources.
CDC analysis owned by Murdoch now?
Old 09-29-2021, 07:51 PM
Banned

cant wait for galach/blistig to close this thread
Old 09-29-2021, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant wait for galach/blistig to close this thread
This has been pretty much the main thread for awhile which they're ok with. They just don't want 500 000 racewar threads linking their site to storefront.

Doubt this thread is in danger.
Old 09-30-2021, 04:51 AM
Banned

I decided to do a tiny write up on the Racheal Maddow Show:

The most popular opinion show on MSNBC, Maddow has an emphasis on sensationalized crime coverage, whether or not the allegations are credible. While Russiagate is an obvious example, she had long ran her show with a true crime theme. Similar to investigative journalism but without any of the depth. Maddow's mentors and friends include Pat Buchanan, Max Boot, and Roger Ailes. She once responded very angrily to the suggestion that she was "obviously liberal" on Bill Maher's Real Time. "You don't know if I'm liberal, you don't know me dude!" she blurted.

Maddow recently was paid $30 million to extend her contract for 30 more shows. Somehow her net worth is listed as only $25 million total. This almost certainly means she has learned from the best how to hide her wealth.

Attachment 15882

She suffers clinical depression, however; so it is possible she just blows all her money trying to fill that dark hole inside her. It's not like I feel good that she suffers from living such an empty and inauthentic materialist life. But given that she propagates pro-war and red scare propaganda all day, I'd would expect a person to be depressed.

Maybe stop being a god damn stain on humanity for a few years and see how that treats you. That's probably why she wanted out recently. It must be hard to be a huge journalism nerd, only to end up being the next McCarthy. But its kind of hard to say no to a million a show.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 06:23 AM
Banned

It shall be easier for camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich person to enter into the Kingdom of God.

If the price of telling the truth is prison, what does that tell you about the system?

The goal in Afghanistan (and Iraq) was to have end endless war, in order the flush money out of the taxbase of the USA and Europe, and into the hands of the transnational elite. They'll be back.

Be all you can be, get locked up, indefinitely.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-30-2021 at 06:52 AM..
Old 09-30-2021, 08:34 AM
Banned

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign.
Closed Thread