Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2021, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching CNN and they said that the Facebook whistleblower should feel concerned for her life.

Which means the news just told america that buisnesses like amazon and facebook and disney literally assasinate people...

And then the next segament was about how the Suprime Court is unreliable because an alcoholic and a rapist are a part of it.

Which means they told america that the 3 branches of goverment have failed.

I mean you guys say I am a doomer but you lefties are nuts.

I didnt even mention that you think a literal civil war already happened last year.
Who needs assassins when millions of radicalized QAnon fanatics are on your platform, and see no issue using violence against their perceived political opponents?
Old 10-04-2021, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching CNN and they said that the Facebook whistleblower should feel concerned for her life.

Which means the news just told america that buisnesses like amazon and facebook and disney literally assasinate people...

And then the next segament was about how the Suprime Court is unreliable because an alcoholic and a rapist are a part of it.

Which means they told america that the 3 branches of goverment have failed.

I mean you guys say I am a doomer but you lefties are nuts.

I didnt even mention that you think a literal civil war already happened last year.

‘Well, he’s dead’: Bill Gates’ odd comment about Jeffrey Epstein

Quote:
When questioned if he’d learnt “a lesson” from meeting with Epstein, a clearly uncomfortable Mr Gates issued an odd response.

“Well, he’s dead, so in general you always have to be careful,” he said, following it with an awkward laugh.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly for new cars, car rentals and hotel rooms. Remember when the price on these things crashed not to long ago?

Meanwhile the price of gas is the biggest source of pain for inflation for everyone else ATM. Hopefully by now we understand the president or congress doesn't set gas prices.
Some day you should come out of moms basement and check the price of a home or rent lately. Or how about college tuition. Or food.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who needs assassins when millions of radicalized QAnon fanatics are on your platform, and see no issue using violence against their perceived political opponents?
hahah why dont you talk about how dungeons and dragons turns kids into satan worshipers while you're at it grandma!

parties flipped

go to church in a big tent where you belong!
Old 10-04-2021, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
“Well, he’s dead, so in general you always have to be careful,” he said, following it with an awkward laugh.
LOL! I never listened to the clip until the end, and I thought what he said was perfectly fine, but then I just heard him say that and whoah momma what are you talking about bill??!
Old 10-04-2021, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
hahah why dont you talk about how dungeons and dragons turns kids into satan worshipers while you're at it grandma!

parties flipped

go to church in a big tent where you belong!
Zuck stan please don't @ me
Old 10-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Banned

Grandma Hiltery the murderer who lost 2016 to Grab Em By the Pussy

The old hag will NEVER be U.S. President
Old 10-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some day you should come out of moms basement and check the price of a home or rent lately. Or how about college tuition. Or food.
https://www.bls.gov/cpi/

Normal inflation levels are about 2%

Food at home is up 3% over the course of the year. There is actually deflation in dairy products -- but there is 8% inflation on meat eggs and poultry. At least part of this is due to supply chain issues. We are actually in a bit of shipping crisis -- but the elites think its too boring and technical of a story for most people.

Rent is up 3.2%. Rent is expensive but this is hardly something new caused by the pandemic or the response. I'm not going to bother getting numbers on college, because its the same story.

Energy is clearly the big source of recent inflation.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.bls.gov/cpi/

Normal inflation levels are about 2%

Food at home is up 3% over the course of the year. There is actually deflation in dairy products -- but there is 8% inflation on meat eggs and poultry. At least part of this is due to supply chain issues. We are actually in a bit of shipping crisis -- but the elites think its too boring and technical of a story for most people.

Rent is up 3.2%. Rent is expensive but this is hardly something new caused by the pandemic or the response. I'm not going to bother getting numbers on college, because its the same story.

Energy is clearly the big source of recent inflation.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Offered a guy 10k less for a wfh job yesterday

Closed Thread