Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree 100% with inheritence. I think that money worked for comes at a sacrafice, rich people spend less time watching halloween specials with their kids eating popcorn, and that fucks their kids up mentally. Meaning: Everything comes at a cost.

Like take 2 families:

Billy has 2 loving parents that take him on trips every weekend but have little to spend, so they play home made board games and go camping.

Tommy has 2 parents who work all the time and take trips on their own to aspen and they just leave him money on the counter.

When Billie's parents die, he loses everything because all he had was love.

When Tommie's parents die, he loses nothing because he had no love for them, but with that sacrifice, tommy NOW has money to enjoy his life!

But Billy, is all emotion, and he is full of a jealous rage! angry at his parents death, angry at tommy for having a home with a view and a jet ski tommy never worked a day in his life fuck tommy! BILLY SEETHES WITH RAGE!

HIS EYES GROW RED HIS TEETH GNARLED HIS HUNGER INSASTIABLE!

THE ONLY THING TO SATISFY IT: THE RICH
woah woah woah first of all my parents did the tommy thing because they saw how much a whiz i was on the pee-cee and didnt want to burden me with their rustic getaways. i loved it. i begged them to leave me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'm not really expecting an inheritance, cuz dad blew his equity on the house covering my expenses in college. ish. billy grateful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But the only reason the equity is "blown" is because the market fucked him and also perma tanked the value of his retirement in 2008, ie, the machinations of the rich extracted that wealth right from under his nose after a promise. Mom shot herself between assignments doing industrial espionage to animal abusers. Well, her rich boyfriend was creepy and gave 4 different stories to the cops and me and her body had been moved, so whatever. Billy love mom and dad, not resents them. Billy not like evil[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-09-2021 at 08:33 PM..
Old 10-09-2021, 08:26 PM
Banned

Bezos makes pancakes every morning for his kids.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

old mate above left a couple scenarios out.

Freddy, whose parent, lets call her Meaner Swineheart refuses to pass on her mining wealth to her kids cuz, umm just cuz. Instead pays lawyers to protect it from the leaching bloodsucking offspring. Message here is her kids should have been fucking lawyers.

Ian whose parents left him zilch but he could'nt give one thought to Tommie or his dead parents legacy. He's content with his life. Nuff said.

I like billie though, consumed by rage etc. Nice story, could be a movie. Ian, not so much.

Interesting ideas. I look forward to reading more. Thank you.
Aussie, vaxxed, poor and no gun so prolly dont count anywho.
I do have a sore arm though from second shot yesterday. Like a minor corked muscle pain. Not much of a pugelist, one jab and im down for the count.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old mate above left a couple scenarios out.

Freddy, whose parent, lets call her Meaner Swineheart refuses to pass on her mining wealth to her kids cuz, umm just cuz. Instead pays lawyers to protect it from the leaching bloodsucking offspring. Message here is her kids should have been fucking lawyers.

Ian whose parents left him zilch but he could'nt give one thought to Tommie or his dead parents legacy. He's content with his life. Nuff said.

I like billie though, consumed by rage etc. Nice story, could be a movie. Ian, not so much.

Interesting ideas. I look forward to reading more. Thank you.
Aussie, vaxxed, poor and no gun so prolly dont count anywho.
I do have a sore arm though from second shot yesterday. Like a minor corked muscle pain. Not much of a pugelist, one jab and im down for the count.
this first scenario is so familiar that the post made me feel paranoid a few moments. Felt deeply! jah bless
Old 10-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Banned

Australia covid:

Cases

Deaths

United States covid:

Cases
44.3M

Deaths

But this didn't stop my favorite news podcast for lecturing Australia on how they handle covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEcwLDAmk4
Old 10-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
which is why an apparatus must exist for killing this man
Or one that keeps just his heart beating indefinitely.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

However I must say that I understood why the man might have felt his offspring didn't deserve such privilege. I have seen many young lives destroyed by privilege. Millions thrown at "rehab" for a 40 year old locked in final death struggle with a childhood oppositional defiant disorder never conquered. It is some of the most humiliating and painful outcome possible.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

In essence, Australia is swapping 'merica style freedoms for lives.
Dont get me wrong, this style of virus control can still turn out to be wrong, but at least (percentage wise) 70 odd thousand people will be alive to complain it was wrong. L M F A O.

On a side note, the Monday 11th of oct is Freedom Day in NSW. See you cunts on TV with ya "body count of FREEDOM" updates.
Ps, sorry to those of you that have pointlessly lost people so you can enjoy those freedoms.
Altogether too many uses of the word Freedom. Apologies.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Hey kitty, if ya interested read up about Gina Reinhart her husband died, who did most/all the work and left it all to her. Stuff happened and now she says kids no get a thing. Pretty petty imho.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Banned

Australia 0.011% death rate vs 0.016% death rate in the United States.

So they are doing a better job of living through it (probably due to vax push) -- but that doesn't begin to explain the disparity in deaths.

Our deaths are way higher because we have far more cases. Australia took the concept of minimizing the spread far more seriously than we did. The results are significant. Same story in China -- ground zero for the whole damn thing.

Cases

Deaths

Deathrate: .048%

Their death rate was through the roof because they got all the initial outbreak. But despite being extremely densely populated -- China minimized spread even more than Australia. Probably because they are more used to authoritarian measures.

But authoritarianism wins out on health. Hate to say it -- but there is really no contest between the two approaches. If we see a more dangerous covid -- I embrace the authoritarian path.
Closed Thread