Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Here's Kyrsten Sinema avoiding her constituents.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Just a quick looksee at some numbers. Caveat, not a numbers man per se.
USA pop 333,463,677
AUS pop 25,874,733
so 1/13th the population.

USA total deaths 733,058
AUS total deaths 1432
so 1/500th the death rate.

USA deaths per million pop 2198
AUS deaths per million pop 55

Looking at them like this it seems pretty stark, but i wondered, aussie continent is a fraction smaller than the US but you have ≈ 13 times the pop. Aussie way to do it may/may not be better to that extent. Maybe we are mainly all just naturally socially distanced as a consequence. I dunno, just a thought. anywho, its funny you have donkeys and elephants in the government.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that the chick dr disrespect chased into the bathroom?
Old 10-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woah woah woah first of all my parents did the tommy thing because they saw how much a whiz i was on the pee-cee and didnt want to burden me with their rustic getaways. i loved it. i begged them to leave me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'm not really expecting an inheritance, cuz dad blew his equity on the house covering my expenses in college. ish. billy grateful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But the only reason the equity is "blown" is because the market fucked him and also perma tanked the value of his retirement in 2008, ie, the machinations of the rich extracted that wealth right from under his nose after a promise. Mom shot herself between assignments doing industrial espionage to animal abusers. Well, her rich boyfriend was creepy and gave 4 different stories to the cops and me and her body had been moved, so whatever. Billy love mom and dad, not resents them. Billy not like evil[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you might be a 3rd equation with this backstory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old mate above left a couple scenarios out.

Freddy, whose parent, lets call her Meaner Swineheart refuses to pass on her mining wealth to her kids cuz, umm just cuz. Instead pays lawyers to protect it from the leaching bloodsucking offspring. Message here is her kids should have been fucking lawyers.

Ian whose parents left him zilch but he could'nt give one thought to Tommie or his dead parents legacy. He's content with his life. Nuff said.

I like billie though, consumed by rage etc. Nice story, could be a movie. Ian, not so much.

Interesting ideas. I look forward to reading more. Thank you.
Aussie, vaxxed, poor and no gun so prolly dont count anywho.
I do have a sore arm though from second shot yesterday. Like a minor corked muscle pain. Not much of a pugelist, one jab and im down for the count.
I like this Ian fella.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:16 PM
Banned

America is doing the worst in the WORLD at this covid shit. 700k now?? So a civil war and like the first 3 years of WWII...
Old 10-09-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse my ignorance, ive heard that name in your polly ticks but is that really her. I so want it to be.

-_-----------_---------
Quote:
Same story in China -- ground zero for the whole damn thing. Etc....
This sorta blows my theory a bit. Agree authoritarianism seems to work well.
Admit our lockdowns frustrated me alot. I live in a mainly Oldies town, lots of over 65's so even though i dont know most of them, none of ours have died so far. So that's a plus.
But, ive been at work the whole time.
Kids can home school, decent internet for Netflix etc.
One funny thing is if im sick cant get a docs appointment, but i can buy as much beer as i want.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Banned

I’d much rather have good parents than any amount of money

That’s what true privilege is. I’d rather grow up broke but with parents that did a good job instilling intangible values. Yeah obviously the best possible scenario would be good rich parents

But in lieu of that, I’d take good poor parents over shitty rich parents any day
Old 10-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America is doing the worst in the WORLD at this covid shit. 700k now?? So a civil war and like the first 3 years of WWII...
It's soft power. We're setting the example for this besotten world by overtesting to show how serious this is.

Lots of Republican traitors trying to fuck it up by disrupting the narrative. The usual shit.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But in lieu of that, I’d take good poor parents over shitty rich parents any day
Trouble here is many equate good parenting with wealth.
Closed Thread