Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2021, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

RP everquest reply's itt
Old 11-25-2021, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY
go off Kings 👑👑
Old 11-26-2021, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the deal. Judgement is TOTALLY NATURAL. You see some 550lb morbidly obese guy right. Do you want to be his friend? Do you want to hang out with him every day? Do you want to eat the same garbage he eats?

If you do that, guess what is going to happen to your life? Do you honestly think your life is going to improve? Or do you think your life is going to trend downwards and get MUCH, MUCH worse?. It's common sense. Every decision you make about the direction your life goes MATTERS.

It's your life, you do as you please. I plan on winning.
Yes, my best friend was a morbidly obese man (over 400lbs+) and was a big computer and D&D guy. I hung out with him anytime I could. I didn't eat the same things he ate but we did go to the same places to eat.

Give a shit less. I wouldn't be on computers or EQ for that matter to read bullshit opinions, because super amazing people were not messing around with these things 20 years ago, if you were then you were an exception to what was normal.

You plan on winning? you are in the same place I am, a guy who hung out with a 400lb+ 'loser'. Congratulations, hard ass.
Old 11-26-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder what game the guy in the OP is working on now and why he hasnt made another game as fun as eq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what game the guy in the OP is working on now and why he hasnt made another game as fun as eq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A review of Thief: The Dark Project and people who worked at Looking Glass Studios might shed a clue. Also, games are not made for windows/desktop/PC's anymore. They are made for consoles and AAA runs huge budgets, large teams and needs to recoup the cost. The whole market shifted post Vista/360/PS3 and its been this way ever since.
Old 11-26-2021, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Some might say when capitalism took over the video game industry it went to shit like a lot of other things hmmm wheres roby
Old 11-26-2021, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, I'm sorry, but if you're a grown ass man with a tattoo sleeve. YOU'RE A LOSER.
Aren't you still skateboarding? I wonder what Tony Hawk is up to these days.
Old 11-26-2021, 03:12 PM
Banned

hi jib i am not as comfortable ranting incoherently about this subject as i am politics and history because i do not pay close attention to video games and the background stuff
Old 11-26-2021, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dude, I'm sorry, but if you're a grown ass man with a tattoo sleeve. YOU'RE A LOSER.
Ginnas soy levels are spiking.
Old 11-26-2021, 04:48 PM
Banned

thread is immediately about jesus and capitalism
Closed Thread