Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 08:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s been long enough that anyone I happen to remember from red 1.0 I remember fondly just because they were on the server back when it was fun.
I can think of some great candidates.

I was expecting more like...

Nizzar
Lite
Vaporize
Agatha
Colgate
Ragnaros
Chewie
Beastagor
Stryker
Sickpuppy

Ya know people who were really despised!
Old 12-14-2021, 10:27 AM
Banned

There was like a dwarf rogue with the name Zimmerman or something. Or Trayvon Zimmerman. They were actually really nice to me tho.

I don't know anyone who in game was mean.

Just a few ppl on forums called me a flame agate. Which wasn't entirely wrong.

Probably half the dwarf rogues on the server were Agatha's powerlvld alts tho.

Original and real vaporize was 1337

and so was Mellowyellow.

And that halfling druid friend of Chewies I forgot her name she eventually hated me tho.

Titanuk was a huge faygate and still is but I think they are OK too probably.

Lite was awesome for letting me be his groupy for 5 minutes, and I always loved battling nizzar the two times I did, it was good fun.

Gloinz/champ was a kewl dude too even tho I made fun of him and he hated me.

And that troll warrior in unrest which I think was just a chewie alt. And had the david hassleholf avatar.

Basicaly its hard telling who people were and were not too so basically everyone who played red99 like gustoo said was alright in my book.
Last edited by starkind; 12-14-2021 at 10:31 AM..
Old 12-14-2021, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was like a dwarf rogue with the name Zimmerman or something. Or Trayvon Zimmerman. They were actually really nice to me tho.

I don't know anyone who in game was mean.

Just a few ppl on forums called me a flame agate. Which wasn't entirely wrong.

Probably half the dwarf rogues on the server were Agatha's powerlvld alts tho.

Original and real vaporize was 1337

and so was Mellowyellow.

And that halfling druid friend of Chewies I forgot her name she eventually hated me tho.

Titanuk was a huge faygate and still is but I think they are OK too probably.

Lite was awesome for letting me be his groupy for 5 minutes, and I always loved battling nizzar the two times I did, it was good fun.

Gloinz/champ was a kewl dude too even tho I made fun of him and he hated me.

And that troll warrior in unrest which I think was just a chewie alt. And had the david hassleholf avatar.

Basicaly its hard telling who people were and were not too so basically everyone who played red99 like gustoo said was alright in my book.
Sodapop lol Chewies RL dame. Agatha was like 400 people on this server, I caught him on once for like 48 hours straight. A lot of people hated Nihleim but not Nizzar so much, he had the personality of dry toast kinda hard to hate, unless your Lite.

Gloinz and Mellow were actually pretty universally well liked, even by their enemies. Vaporize got a lot of hate but that's because he was a hothead who would blow up a lot.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-14-2021 at 10:47 AM..
Old 12-14-2021, 11:47 AM
Banned

Miguel lol.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

When nizzars best in slot human monk lost to a basic geared iksar monk in the BOTB it sure sounded like people hated nizzar the way he got made fun of.

A lot of people wanted nihilum to fail
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-14-2021, 01:39 PM
Banned

who was it that beated him

i remember this bulletproofx monk who talked a lot of shit too lol yet i beated him on my cleric with just nukes sliding left and right with strafe at like lvl 54 while waiting for a port up to sky
Old 12-14-2021, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When nizzars best in slot human monk lost to a basic geared iksar monk in the BOTB it sure sounded like people hated nizzar the way he got made fun of.

A lot of people wanted nihilum to fail
Nobody really hated Nihilum that much except Lite, being a part of the zerg is not something strong PvP'ers do, it's for Blues who want lootz.

Most Nihilum wouldn't even venture out in the world for PvP without a raid force, and those that did usually got wafflestomped by better players.
Old 12-14-2021, 03:25 PM
Banned

gustoo and starkind dont even play on red or probably ever did
Old 12-14-2021, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gustoo and starkind dont even play on red or probably ever did
How do you know if you don't play on red? All I see is a shitsmear of blue carebear sadness under your sig.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:46 PM
Banned

I'm 1% away from lvl 15 on green Tunabros. I'll post again when I get there! Looking forward to it.

I don't play red anymore because I want a high lvl on each server and twinking a new red character with my 54 wizard seems like a lot of trouble. I could spend months farming basic resist gear and then would just wind up soloing most of the time anyway or not even finding someone with a free enchanter alt to help me make cultural for an alt.

I think the next character I make will be my Prexus Half Elf warrior and it's probably best to just do that on green or book red or duel.

If red has a thriving sub lvl 20-30 community of untwinked or classic geared characters I'd probably be back to red in a heartbeat. I'm not interested in looting velious gear. Or fighting velious geared toons. Or spending 6 months to get a fungi tunic and cool swords and hastehands.
Closed Thread