Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-23-2022, 01:21 PM
Large Bat

Cordial trolling banter with everyone aside, for the record have never guilded with 99% of the PvP community including Cwall/Kringe or any of the Dentists/Ygagalargs which your concern seems to mostly be about. Everyday, people from every crew find a new thing to lobbyquest about, lots of it gets forgotten/ignored, some of it is rejected, and rarely some big ol change makes it if it's a good change (and such things are often heavily debated beforehand in public chats). At any rate, I'm not in a position to unilaterally change anything, the buck stops at Voidd (who's also extremely disinterested in the politics), my standard response to lobbyquesting directed to me is "troll Voidd". Take it or leave it, I think everything that can be said in defense of my dirty whistle has been said, it is what it is.
Last edited by naez 9000.0; 01-23-2022 at 01:25 PM..
Old 01-24-2022, 03:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I've literally seen Colgate/Cwall cry like a bitch to Sirken for special privilege's throughout his career. When his name got leaked on the forums, his special privilege's got everyone banned including his current guildmate June.

When I raped him in PvP, he cried to Sirken again to have my name changed for being trademarked. He lobbied time and time again in bug reports alongside Nirgon to have tons of custom changes that would help his class.

So maybe if you don't want people to think there isn't some shady shit going on behind the scenes, then don't hang out and guild with people who have a long history of doing shady shit with GM's and Devs behind the scenes.

If you want everyone to think you're a virgin, then you shouldn't hang out with whores who get train ran on them by the entire football team.
obsessed
Old 01-24-2022, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

Throughout his “career” fucking cringe.
Old 01-24-2022, 06:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I've literally seen Colgate/Cwall cry like a bitch to Sirken for special privilege's throughout his career. When his name got leaked on the forums, his special privilege's got everyone banned including his current guildmate June.

When I raped him in PvP, he cried to Sirken again to have my name changed for being trademarked. He lobbied time and time again in bug reports alongside Nirgon to have tons of custom changes that would help his class.

So maybe if you don't want people to think there isn't some shady shit going on behind the scenes, then don't hang out and guild with people who have a long history of doing shady shit with GM's and Devs behind the scenes.

If you want everyone to think you're a virgin, then you shouldn't hang out with whores who get train ran on them by the entire football team.
“Colgate lobbied to have my name changed for violating trademark”

“Bug reports alongside Nirgon for non classic changes”

Get a load of this guy
Old 01-24-2022, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throughout his “career” fucking cringe.
What do you call it when someone takes the game more seriously than real life?

Dude's in discord or logged in more than 18 hours a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Colgate lobbied to have my name changed for violating trademark”

“Bug reports alongside Nirgon for non classic changes”

Get a load of this guy
Feeding me rustle is like trying to get rid of a fat chick by giving her chocolate.
Last edited by New_Guy; 01-24-2022 at 06:47 PM..
Old 01-24-2022, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2022, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

He’s putting in heavy labor to bring life to the boards. I barely have to post since this guy is rustling jimmies again. It’s been a good start to 2022
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-25-2022, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False Equivalence, that is comparing two unlike things as if they are equal.

Like trying to compare the 10 seconds it takes me to post equaling less than 2 hours spent on forums in months vs the 18 hours a day you spend online.

That's why I have a lucrative job, attractive GF, all in a town you couldn't afford a trailer in, and you have...skinny jeans and meth.
Old 01-26-2022, 04:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
1. Dual Boxing: This is the biggest fucking mistake you can do on any PvP server, because without a monetary cost to limit characters, you just gave every player the full range of buffs at all times.

PvP balance was built into EQ with limitations of classes, now every dmg dealer has full Cleric or Shaman buffs and a pocket healer/porter at their disposal at all times. Doubling the numbers of any zerg and decreasing their susceptibility to smaller numbered better skilled players who could address their numbers with superior tactics. Now sheer numbers rule.
Adding this here even though we never know if the devs are reading, they seem to be doing just exactly what they think is right and stay with it even when it goes hilariously bad so its like pissing in the wind but here goes:

There should be no exceptions. Blablabla my sister plays but in practice, i would bet people have their porters, buffers etc... its just stupid because as someone who plays legit, you know people are doing this while im dropping my fungi on the floor, unable to trade, port, etc... unless that one person i trust is online. Coming back after months, years, that person isnt there anymore. Just dont allow it, especially on a pvp server.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad cwall keeping the jimmies rustling its a new year need these dudes to make THREADS.