Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh damn I didn't hear about that fight, that should be amazing. Looking forward to the heavyweight unification on sat though
March 5 yo. Gonna be a banger

They’ve been talking mad shit at each other for past year+ but I personally think they are still secretly friends and this grudge match approach is all to hype the fight

But even if they are still secretly friends (Colby is super conservative and Masvidal also is only because he is Cuban), they will still try to kill each other out there

Masvidal is the second highest earner in the UFC behind Conor even though he is a journeyman (not good record) just because of his personality, background (bare knuckle street fighter) and fight style I guess

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-28-2022, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Are chihuahuas cultural appropriation?

I want to buy a puppy.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want to buy a puppy.
You’re in luck because nothing is cultural appropriation. It is a made up thing to be offended about. We all constantly appropriate each other’s cultures, and unless it’s a mean-spirited caricature like blackface, no actual harm is done

Imitation is a form of flattery
Old 01-28-2022, 01:19 PM
Banned

Red face

We are people of this earth. We all belong to the earth.

Unless you're a corporation. Then you own it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and by proxy the earths peoples and customs! Customers! So then ya corporations can legally own cultures and do hostile takeovers, makeovers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2022, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want to buy a puppy.
i used to run a dog training franchise and you would not believe how much dough i made over the years off of aggressive purse-sized dogs
Old 01-28-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

is hate farming like russian trash streaming?
Old 01-29-2022, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i used to run a dog training franchise and you would not believe how much dough i made over the years off of aggressive purse-sized dogs
Monkey are smart enough to have figured out to steal people’s belongings to hold ransom for food, happens a lot in Asian countries

If you feed wild Crows for long enough, they are almost certainly going to start leaving behind things they guess you will like, which will usually be shiny rocks but occasionally some stolen jewelry

Edit: oops I thought u meant purse stealing dogs lol
Old 01-29-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I want to buy a puppy.
Yes. Your skin color determines your culture because anything else is racist.
Old 01-29-2022, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monkey are smart enough to have figured out to steal people’s belongings to hold ransom for food, happens a lot in Asian countries

If you feed wild Crows for long enough, they are almost certainly going to start leaving behind things they guess you will like, which will usually be shiny rocks but occasionally some stolen jewelry

Edit: oops I thought u meant purse stealing dogs lol
Remember the gif of the bird stashing monies. Lawl.
Old 01-29-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

lvl 40 cleric lol gravy confirmed bad at EQ! this is scandalous
Closed Thread