Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you give an example of this? Is it similar to how Democrats want American citizens to pay for the healthcare expenses of illegal immigrants?
Dont get me wrong, I am by no means an american political expert, but I know that Bill Clintion got impeached/fired because he lied having sex with Monica L..
And now you have a guy in office who did way more bad things (including lying) and the GOP is like "get over it, The President is above the law"

I am sorry, but for me the GOP (right now) is a joke to control the stupid.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont get me wrong, I am by no means an american political expert, but I know that Bill Clintion got impeached/fired because he lied having sex with Monica L..
And now you have a guy in office who did way more bad things (including lying) and the GOP is like "get over it, The President is above the law"

I am sorry, but for me the GOP (right now) is a joke to control the stupid.
Literally nobody is saying "the President is above the law" except liberal media pundits who are trying to fan the flames of what little they have to work with.

Please describe what "way more bad things" that Trump has done during his term in office.

As for Bill Clinton, he was impeached for having sex with a 20 year old Whitehouse intern, in other words, a subordinate to him, and subsequently lying about it under oath. And that doesn't even touch on the scores of other women Clinton assaulted/raped.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally nobody is saying "the President is above the law" except liberal media pundits who are trying to fan the flames of what little they have to work with.
Trump's lawyer: Trump can’t be prosecuted for shooting someone.

Trump is fighting the subpoena on the grounds that as president, he has absolute immunity from criminal indictment or investigation. His attorney said that would block Trump from being arrested and charged even if he followed through on his campaign trail claim: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?”
Old 10-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump's lawyer: Trump can’t be prosecuted for shooting someone.

Trump is fighting the subpoena on the grounds that as president, he has absolute immunity from criminal indictment or investigation. His attorney said that would block Trump from being arrested and charged even if he followed through on his campaign trail claim: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?”
The comment is in regards to the Manhattan District Court trying to subpoena his tax returns, which they have no grounds to do. Literally zero to do with any sort of criminal charges against the President.

Run on back to ye olde propaganda machine and try again, boy.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nobody is saying it, but everyone at the GOP seems to act that way.

My point is that the GOP impeached Clinton for way less than what Trump already did.

The GOP is just a bunch of hypocritical people who pretend to be the "law & order" party, that they love jesus etc. Its all bullshit. All they care about is to stay in power, have low taxes for their sponsors and blame some random minority so their supporters have a bone to chew on. Simple as that.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The comment is in regards to the Manhattan District Court trying to subpoena his tax returns, which they have no grounds to do.
If you had read the article, you would know that District Court Judge Marrero disagrees with you.

Quote:
The Manhattan DA subpoenaed eight years of Trump’s tax returns from his accounting firm, Mazars USA, as part of a probe into hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels in exchange for her silence about an alleged sexual encounter with Trump.

Federal Judge Victor Marrero threw out Trump’s suit seeking to block the subpoena, finding his “extraordinary” claim to be immune from criminal investigation was not supported by the law.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
As for Bill Clinton, he was impeached for having sex with a 20 year old Whitehouse intern, in other words, a subordinate to him, and subsequently lying about it under oath. And that doesn't even touch on the scores of other women Clinton assaulted/raped.
much better little darlin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2019, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is saying it, but everyone at the GOP seems to act that way.

My point is that the GOP impeached Clinton for way less than what Trump already did.

The GOP is just a bunch of hypocritical people who pretend to be the "law & order" party, that they love jesus etc. Its all bullshit. All they care about is to stay in power, have low taxes for their sponsors and blame some random minority so their supporters have a bone to chew on. Simple as that.
For a third time, what has Trump done that you believe is "impeachable"?

It doesn't sound like you understand politics in the US in the slightest. What you just wrote there is basically what how I felt about the GOP when I was 17 years old and got my "information" from the Daily Show and had no idea how the world really works.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you had read the article, you would know that District Court Judge Marrero disagrees with you.
There is no case against him. There are no charges filed. This is simply a game the highly partisan Manhattan's DA is playing to try to get Trump's tax returns because they are so triggered by his refusal to do so.

And just like every other effort to undo Trump, it's not going to work.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump's attorney just went in front of a federal judge and said that nothing could be done if he publicly shot an innocent bystander.
Closed Thread