Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

What class are you OP?
Old 11-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What class are you OP?
Im level 20 Necro but I like to group. I didnt make my class to solo, I like the class.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Tealers fuming
Old 11-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Large Rat

I'm in a mixed view of the whole Green/Teal situation.

At first, I was completely against a server split. I liked how much people had to really go out of their way to get experience. Like, exploring instead of going onto a set path. I did really well as a DE Rogue at first.

Then I took some time off (vacation) and haven't logged in for a bit and saw there was a split. I made a new character on Teal just to see what it was like. I made a Human Warrior and it's been pretty decent. I traveled to Halfling land and grouped up with a 4 other players, no problem. We were able to find mobs with ease. The exp was good.

With that being said, I miss Green (and luckily, I didn't move my character). I like the over population because if you try hard enough, you can almost always form your own groups if you're a /tell wizard. On Teal, I got pretty lucky, as the two days prior, I had a bit harder of a time finding a group. Plus, it seems you have to communicate and make friends to be able to advance easier in green. I can definitely see Teal being more solo oriented as I spent far too much time lfg the days before I actually found a group.

Both have their cons/pros. At the end of the day though, I'd prefer no split and Green to be over populated again. But my opinion doesn't matter, I just came for a bit of nostalgia, soon I will be back to playing my other PC games and 'shelving' EQ once again. Newbie part of EQ is my favorite though.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingOnTheSun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in a mixed view of the whole Green/Teal situation.

At first, I was completely against a server split. I liked how much people had to really go out of their way to get experience. Like, exploring instead of going onto a set path. I did really well as a DE Rogue at first.

Then I took some time off (vacation) and haven't logged in for a bit and saw there was a split. I made a new character on Teal just to see what it was like. I made a Human Warrior and it's been pretty decent. I traveled to Halfling land and grouped up with a 4 other players, no problem. We were able to find mobs with ease. The exp was good.

With that being said, I miss Green (and luckily, I didn't move my character). I like the over population because if you try hard enough, you can almost always form your own groups if you're a /tell wizard. On Teal, I got pretty lucky, as the two days prior, I had a bit harder of a time finding a group. Plus, it seems you have to communicate and make friends to be able to advance easier in green. I can definitely see Teal being more solo oriented as I spent far too much time lfg the days before I actually found a group.

Both have their cons/pros. At the end of the day though, I'd prefer no split and Green to be over populated again. But my opinion doesn't matter, I just came for a bit of nostalgia, soon I will be back to playing my other PC games and 'shelving' EQ once again. Newbie part of EQ is my favorite though.
Yah, I'll probably jus tput it up on the shelf now too. I was pretty excited about going through the zones everyone hustling bone chips and banded. Oh well. It is my own fault!
Closed Thread