Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What can I say, I’m sorry you aren’t educated on acts our government has passed and you are unable to discuss it?
What would you like to discuss about your wall of text copypasta?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you been listening to these wackos? They think everyone who disagrees with them is part of a conspiracy and deserve to be beheaded. It's going to be chaotic for a while.
Lol, written just like fake news CNN. Just make stuff up, all lies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You poor thing. Da brainwashin' dun got to ya.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, written just like fake news CNN. Just make stuff up, all lies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's easy to ignore reality when you call anything that you disagree with a lie or fake news.

What's going to happen after Trump is impeached? Going to claim it's a deep state conspiracy? What happens if/when he loses the election? Globalist conspiracy?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you like to discuss about your wall of text copypasta?
How many times do we have to tell you we aren’t interested in your opinions or viewpoints? You don’t argue or debate in good faith. There’s nothing to engage you about. If you want to make a comment, go ahead, but I’m not specifically asking you.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you been listening to these wackos? They think everyone who disagrees with them is part of a conspiracy and deserve to be beheaded. It's going to be chaotic for a while.
Yeah, but people like Teppler here are extremists. You have such people in every country, political party, religion, city, ....

He have a strong opinion and lives in a bubble. Dont try to convert him, simply ignore people like him.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's easy to ignore reality when you call anything that you disagree with a lie or fake news.
Quote and post number of where I wrote that.

That's what I thought, you liar. Just like your fake news CNN. Always making stuff up and hoping the zombies will believe you. Lul.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just pre warning you, most of common leftist or I am weirdly not identified but spend all my time posting anti-trump posts people here have some massive issues.

Feniin is someone who openly brags he's put a lifetime in EQ raiding, doesn't step outside, won't admit whether he receives government disability (hmm bias?) and wants to judge someone's character.

Horza is either a no life troll or weirdo that finds something amusing in what he is doing and wants to argue that his point of view has now determined what is racism and bait people disingenuously to get off or something weird?

I can say this about them because they are here everyday and although I don't know them personally, when they spend their lives here, you do. Hope this will help you realize the type of responses you'll get.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but people like Teppler here are extremists. You have such people in every country, political party, religion, city, ....

He have a strong opinion and lives in a bubble. Dont try to convert him, simply ignore people like him.
Who are the extremists exactly? Anyone who disagrees with you or?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just pre warning you, most of common leftist or I am weirdly not identified but spend all my time posting anti-trump posts people here have some massive issues.

Feniin is someone who openly brags he's put a lifetime in EQ raiding, doesn't step outside, won't admit whether he receives government disability (hmm bias?) and wants to judge someone's character.

Horza is either a no life troll or weirdo that finds something amusing in what he is doing and wants to argue that his point of view has now determined what is racism and bait people disingenuously to get off or something weird?

I can say this about them because they are here everyday and although I don't know them personally, when they spend their lives here, you do. Hope this will help you realize the type of responses you'll get.
Oh, I get it. Trust me, I won't be in this thread much longer lol, I have better things to do with my time/life.

It is sad to witness though. The brainwashing is real.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They are literally a quarter of the population here, though most of them are probably a little more subtle in their racism.
Closed Thread