Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Kobold

I am not above taking 50pp or any pp that generous people are willing to gift. It is cool to see the community help with both solid info and offers of helpful gifts. I made the run from Butcherblock to Qeynos (with some gnarly corpse runs mixed in over a few days) and the generosity of people with invis and sow along with help finding quest mobs made the long trek one of adventure and exploration.

My warrior is now lvl 7 and farming some skeles in Qeynos to up faction with the Paladins (those humans are not nice, lol). *I am still debating asking for a bind so I can try for a bandit group or maybe even Blackburrow. I couldn't bare another corpse run if I were to perish and awake in Butcherblock again.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineubis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys. I appreciate the offers but I am not looking for handouts. Just sharing that the struggle is real for a young caster on a new untwinked server. I did WK bandits on Blue with my druid and that's legit. I will check out the orcs in Misty, Cen. Thanks.
It's no fun when you can't get the spells you actually NEED at spell levels lol. I'd also recommend upper guk ^^
Old 11-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to -600, 400 in misty thicket. Start killing all the orc centurions which are level 2-4. Keep circling back to -600, 400 which is the location of the corkscrew shaped tree. Eventually youll have all the orcs spawning rapidly at that tree. 3 Spawns. Collect around 10-15 belts per hour. Turn in those deathfist belts to captain budo ONE AT A TIME for massive xp and 9 GP a turnin. Deputy Budo is found if you take a right past the wall opening and enter the first tower on the way back to rivervale
Please do this. Or the one spawn right next to the orc camp (East is the camp a little, snare the orc and kill). This is how I funded my level 9 spells as a halfling Druid.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Banned

once 12 you can spend about 2 hours in kithicor and get about 5-6 shralok packs, that'll sell 75p in sold in the far off gfay. easy money.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Banned

i want it all and i want it now for free
Old 11-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turn in those deathfist belts to captain budo ONE AT A TIME for massive xp and 9 GP a turnin.
This is such great advice, I never even thought about turning in to the Halflings. Well worth the effort, even as a hybrid. Went from two yellows into five, to half a yellow into six on thirteen turn-ins. And made almost half the going rate of the belts in the process.
Last edited by Enshadowed; 11-11-2019 at 08:48 PM..
Old 11-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

I leveled 1-5 in Gfay on trash mobs. I learned quickly to ignore bats and focus on killing as many wasps and skeletons as I could. I would swarm wasps 4-5 at a time and then kill them all one by one because they sometimes dropped venom sacs that sell for 1 or 2 gold. Skeletons can drop weapons and cloth gear that also sells for a gold or so. That alone allowed me to buy all my lvl 1 and 5 spells with 4 bags and still had some PP left over as I started my trek for lvl 9 and those spells.

I did orc hill from 5-7 so I could load up on orc belts which sell for 1 pp each. Then I went to BB where I fought snakes who drop crap but then when I was high enough I switched to dwarf skeletons and giant scarabs because they drop decent sellables that can sell from 1-9 gold.

Choose your mobs wisely and you should be able to afford all your spells. If you are grouping it might be tougher on you so make sure you loot your fair share of mobs. It's easy to forget to loot because your always medding between fights.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 11-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Aviak

Casters do have an advantage, a massive one. I am trying out a warrior. It is painful. No Sow, Bind, Gate, Healing, pets etc. ... a stack of bandages is 1pp. Worst of all you NEED to buy armor and good weapons. Your character is gimp without them. *I* might just try out misty Thicket myself!!

Aetherial Mistwalker
Retired Ranger (Xegony)

I had the surname before the sword first appeared
Old 11-11-2019, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

What im trying to figure out is where to get a budget set of minimal fashion pieces of small sized bronze for my halfling cleric minus the helmet ;D
Old 11-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What im trying to figure out is where to get a budget set of minimal fashion pieces of small sized bronze for my halfling cleric minus the helmet ;D
highkeep goblins drop lots of small bronze