Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can play blue and red together, and save money, and have a better experience.
A lot of that depends on what your opinion is of a better experience. If he is enjoying himself more on the TLP, then clearly that is a better experience for him.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

I hate new eq. But I really like this tlp server so far! Way more fun then I expected. I'll play it I think till pop and quit. Hopefully green99 is soon after?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-18-2015, 02:30 AM
Aviak

Did they slow the xp rate way down? I see they posted an announcement it was meant to be slower. I just started tonight it took me an hour to get to level 2......on p99 i was 3-4 by then
Old 12-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Banned

I'm used to P99 XP rates, so in that regard its fast, plus there are no hell levels so its meant to go "smoother". I dinged 17 last night, can finally Feign Death! I have been playing about 2-4 hours per night if that gives you an idea of XP gains...minimal jacking around, mostly XPing. Have not had problems finding groups, been running across more and more 2 boxxers, but its actually kind of cool. I don't mind 2 boxing as long as its 2 boxing and not 10 boxing.

Message Eyeless in game, would love to play with more P99ers.

Still really enjoying myself, classic EQ with some modern balancing adjustments and upgrades, its not bad at all.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:39 AM
Aviak

Just seems super slow to me compared to what p1999 was. Considering the rate I was getting last night, I feel like I need a full day of grinding just to get my lvl 4 pet! But if I decide to try again, Alenon lvl 1 mage :P
Old 12-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just seems super slow to me compared to what p1999 was. Considering the rate I was getting last night, I feel like I need a full day of grinding just to get my lvl 4 pet! But if I decide to try again, Alenon lvl 1 mage :P
1-10 on P99 is terrible also, if you are twinked to the teeth it eases the pain, but rolling untwinked on P99 is as bad as it is on TLP. If you can fight through the start it evens out and becomes much inline with what you are expecting. Remember this server will be at a 60 cap for 1 year, and then a 65 cap for another year, so its not like you have to level to 135 or whatever the current level cap is anytime soon. Just keep plugging away and youll get there. 1-5 are brutal, 5-10 sucks, 10-20 the game starts hitting its stride
Old 12-18-2015, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1-10 on P99 is terrible also, if you are twinked to the teeth it eases the pain, but rolling untwinked on P99 is as bad as it is on TLP. If you can fight through the start it evens out and becomes much inline with what you are expecting. Remember this server will be at a 60 cap for 1 year, and then a 65 cap for another year, so its not like you have to level to 135 or whatever the current level cap is anytime soon. Just keep plugging away and youll get there. 1-5 are brutal, 5-10 sucks, 10-20 the game starts hitting its stride
Yeah I suppose it's just been so long since I've had to level even on p99, I may try a few hours tonight.
Old 12-18-2015, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

If anyone would like to group on phinny hmu. My characters name is Kell over there I play an 11 ranger and I play with 3 other guys too and eventually my wife (hopefully, still convincing) so if we can pick up 2 more people we can full group it anywhere! Just hit up najena last night.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Aviak

I still don't even understand the way looting works here, I just wanna right click and loot!
Old 12-18-2015, 09:29 PM
Fire Giant

Under loot options in the advloot window uncheck "use advance looting system"
Closed Thread