Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 02:07 AM
Large Bat

Default Resist Rates on Spells

I've noticed that since the last patch, I've been getting an abnormal amount of resist rates on blue mobs. It seems almost identical to casting on a red mob within 4 levels. A single blue mob within 2 or 3 levels of me resists anywhere from 2 to 4 dots a fight, and also root seems completely resist more often, seems to break much earlier, or break immediately from any direct damage no matter how small it is. Before the patch it seemed much more reasonable to me, I would get maybe 1 resist per fight on dots if that, and maybe one root resist. On reds/gambles the resist rates seemed pretty close to what they are now, or possibly a little better.

After talking with a few people I play with, they seem to report the opposite, but they also play different classes. Anyway, I'm wondering if this is an issue across the board, or maybe certain classes seem to be affected more than others. Please post below if you notice either case, maybe we can narrow it down and try to figure out if there is a problem. For reference the dots I'm referring to are both poison and disease dots.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

I've been experiencing a similar problem, with slow and malaise especially. Malaise almost never lands for me, it's rarely even worth casting, especially on yellow+ mobs.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been experiencing a similar problem, with slow and malaise especially. Malaise almost never lands for me, it's rarely even worth casting, especially on yellow+ mobs.
I had more than average resists on Malaise as well. (or whatever the magician equivalent is) But boy, does it ever pull agro! Never remember that, I could probably agro kite with the best of them now 8)
Old 10-27-2009, 11:23 AM
Orc

AS a chanter, even after tashing, i land maybe 1 outta 3 Sanity warps, and slow casts on white/yellow mobs
Closed Thread