Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Default Iki & Eashen Feedback

Not really a bug, but more feedback in general. Doesn't seem to be a good spot for it -

Eashen & Iki seemed to "feel" right. They were as difficult as I expected and that difficulty seemed to match what I'd read about them from classic posts.

Iki - I'd like to get a few more runs in on Iki to be sure his melee output isn't too much, but at first glance it seems fine. Raid didn't really have the proper composition tonight to let us test exactly the way we should have on that question. We'll come back and give him a few runs to test his output later.

Eashen - Thanks for the general resist testing you did - I really appreciated it. It's obvious that the resist system works, that resists can be invaluable in AE's, and given the difficulty in tuning for a 500 cap when all historical comments are in regards to a 255 cap - is probably balanced reasonably well. I do have a bit of concern in general about the resist levels required for the results you saw at your higher level (ie @ 370) along with general bard raid requirements (ie # of bards). My gut thought was that your 370 values may need to be closer to 320 values and your 250 values may need to be closer to 200 values - a few others in guild echo'd that as we were discussing it after raids. Ie your 250 results were about what I'd expect at 200 (not that the sample size was large). Nevertheless, it's still really early in the beta/tuning process and I will admit that Eashen did seem to "feel" right in our kill. So it's more just something we'll keep in the back of our minds as we test all AE'ing mobs in general.

I'll add more on these guys once we do them again. They were alot more fun than their reputation led me to believe they would be.