Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90% of the population who has ever played has quit and is waiting for a new server

We could probably fill 3 servers with 1000+ population simultaneously as long as they were new

This is an 8 year old velious server where people have 20 + raid geared alts and fungis are on every toon, only the most dysfunctional would be even marginally interested in this
Can't use the "this guy is a new pleb asking for a new server harharhar!" line on this fellow.

Anyway, I concur.

This server needs an enema. Wipe it clean, 2016!

Or, simply create P99 Green as is the plan anyway. No need to postpone this anymore.

The "vets" that love their 10 raid geared alts, and 10million plats hoarded away on EC mules can stay and enjoy themselves and their pixel riches.

I am willing to bet the majority of the players would go to Green, even the ones crying and moaning how awful the idea is to create P99 Green.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've got news for you.
All the hardcore players will flock to the new server for server firsts and do their best to cockblock the casuals. You are delusional to think the hardcore wont come over.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got news for you.
All the hardcore players will flock to the new server for server firsts and do their best to cockblock the casuals. You are delusional to think the hardcore wont come over.
That is true, but there are other reasons to create a new server other than server firsts.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is true, but there are other reasons to create a new server other than server firsts.
Like splitting the population, so nobody gets a good experience.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:50 PM
Banned

it has nothing to do with server firsts, it has to do with character and platinum saturation from former shit policies like character sales and Chardok PLing annihilating the raid scene
Old 10-26-2016, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it has nothing to do with server firsts, it has to do with character and platinum saturation from former shit policies like character sales and Chardok PLing annihilating the raid scene
Ooooh, won't somebody please think of the raiders. Woah are they, and their socks full of poop.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Banned

no one gives a fuck about your level 51 druid that took you 4 years to level
Old 10-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
no one gives a fuck about your level 51 druid that took you 4 years to level
"How dare you play other games, and have a wife and kids!

What a loser, I bet you don't even poop in a sock!"

That's you, that's how you sound.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think I have ever seen that bazia clown say anything positive on this forum.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:14 PM
Banned

hard truths, this could be a utopia of everquest for years to come instead of the elephant graveyard of agoraphobics and hyper-casuals picking on bones around here
Closed Thread