Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, just lol. Lololllolololololololololololollololololololololol olololololololololololololoololololololololll

It's funny how you think that potential treason is no big deal.

Lololololololololooololllolollolool
Treason, like giving Iran wheelbarrows of money to make nukes? I take treason seriously. Telling a Russian ambassador something the Russians already know? Sounds like exchange of information helping to keep us all safe. Dang progressives going to get us all killed! ...just to spite Trump and those that voted him in over your psychopath HRC.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Daywolf just posted a link from conservapedia

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-15-2017, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf just posted a link from conservapedia

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep putting the quote into the jar jar binks translator http://www.jar-jar-binks.com/talk.jsp but it just keeps coming back the same way .... it must already be in true jar jar binks form and no need to translate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daywolf; 05-15-2017 at 06:40 PM..
Old 05-15-2017, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao they bustin gats off, its a done deal, its a clean (RADIO EDIT)

it doesn't seem real when the Fat King spills

bars #proudboy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-15-2017, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

Tide goes in, tide goes out, YA CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

lulz
Old 05-15-2017, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Treason, like giving Iran wheelbarrows of money to make nukes? I take treason seriously. Telling a Russian ambassador something the Russians already know? Sounds like exchange of information helping to keep us all safe. Dang progressives going to get us all killed! ...just to spite Trump and those that voted him in over your psychopath HRC.
Lol, just lol. Tangents don't help your dismissiveness. Stay politically cucked. The Russians didn't know which is why it was shared, you make some broad assumptions there ya moran. Lololollllolololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololollololololololololoolololololol
Old 05-15-2017, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

the reason why we care if its shared is because the russians can then examine how we collect sensitive intelligence on threats in a war zone

i.e. ISIS.

that is an incredibly valuable asset to disclose to Russia in a careless way. also once they discover the source and method, they can extort the source. the source is at risk of extortion once Russia finds out who the source is.

I'd guess the source is ISI (pakistan), or possibly the Turks (would be HUGE if it was the Turks, there is a whole stick of dynamite there politically with US-Russia-Turkey waiting to explode)

leaning towards Turkey due to how serious its being painted.

ill go ahead and confirm now to you fat bitches that it involves Turkey #proudboy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-15-2017 at 07:44 PM..
Old 05-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Telling a Russian ambassador something the Russians already know? Sounds like exchange of information helping to keep us all safe.
i'm sure glad you guys didn't elect someone with a private email server, just imagine for a second..!

lulz
Old 05-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm sure glad you guys didn't elect someone with a private email server, just imagine for a second..!
What? You think they didn't get a hold of Trump's emails too? Ohhhh I get it, he's just as bad as HRC and what she did conspiring against Sanders along with the DNC chair etc... uh-huh. And lying er forgot about an unsecured server she had in her closet woops! It's all just one big conspiracy as Trump gets away with things done far worse than HRC was actually caught doing time and time again while given a pass above the law.

I'm so glad you are not just a partisan hack, frenchie, whining for the globalist dream not to die. I hope Trump crushes the life out of it, then wipes his butt with it before tossing it away. Your ideology will lead to the death of billions.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What? You think they didn't get a hold of Trump's emails too? Ohhhh I get it, he's just as bad as HRC and what she did conspiring against Sanders along with the DNC chair etc... uh-huh. And lying er forgot about an unsecured server she had in her closet woops! It's all just one big conspiracy as Trump gets away with things done far worse than HRC was actually caught doing time and time again while given a pass above the law.

I'm so glad you are not just a partisan hack, frenchie, whining for the globalist dream not to die. I hope Trump crushes the life out of it, then wipes his butt with it before tossing it away. Your ideology will lead to the death of billions.
Trump can't even look at Merkel straight into the eyes, my poor friend.

lulz
Closed Thread