Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

sure hearing a lot of talk about that russia investigation from the hil dog camp these days especially since comey's testimony ;D ;D ;D

weird how we never heard anything about british interference in the election in the media cycle when it came out mi5 was spying on a presidential candidate and feeding information to the outgoing administration. or like, any of the other proven sources of foreign influence over our election that actually tangibly exist. seems like that's a lot bigger of a deal than say, rt saying mean things about hillary clinton or whatever the american left has been using as an excuse for their blatant obstructionism for the past half a year (lol how many of you even watch cspan?)
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-10-2017 at 09:37 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

in anticipation of Ahldagor's reply i'm renaming the logical fallacy "no true scotsman" to "no true muslim"
Old 06-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

i meant like actual interference in the election not the same shit russia's done every election cycle since forever
sorry but this does not meet my standard of proof. you must bang your cocks together until they are bruised and raw or else every poster who ever disagreed with me about anything is BTFO and owes me a birthday cake. i will also be manufacturing random garbage and accusing others of having said it.

see how it feels?
Old 06-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Banned

*posts 400 pages of cuck ass shit*

b--but i never posted that! i swear i voted for jill stein!
Old 06-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*posts 400 pages of cuck ass shit*

b--but i never posted that! i swear i voted for jill stein!
let's see some quotes

I really did vote for Stein(i am very retarded)
Old 06-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Banned

if i recall, i mostly rooted for nuclear apocalypse in the months before the election. i did get mad about abortion tho
Old 06-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Banned

that's like saying "let's see some proof the donald is president"

xaanka you need to learn some history *votes gary johnson and jill stein* *literally such a short attention span i'm unaware the green party solely exists to part buttmad liberals from their money*
Old 06-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Banned

lol if you thought abortion would be an issue a republican president would ever touch in 1,000,000 years everyone knows they just talk shit to get evangelicals to vote then do nothing its literally the most unpopular issue for them

like lol if you ever think roe v wade or gay marriage or brown v education or whatever will get repealed because of a conservative scotus appointment or whatever the fear was back then

alexa what is "conservative"
Old 06-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Banned

ok so no proof

cake pls
Old 06-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Banned

naga im phone posting from a hospital bed im not gonna go back 400 pages to find some funny election cycle quotes
Closed Thread