Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Sarnak

I dont understand that type of humor. Physically assaulting a kid isnt funny to me for some reason, i guess im weird.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Sarnak

Please remember its not a "conservative" or "no nonsense" or "small government" position to hit your kid.

All you have done is position yourself as the authoritarian government that your kid cant escape from.

Hitting your kid a is neo-liberal idea and the product of big government influence into your familial infrastructure.

A true conservative, a true believer in rugged individualism and natural rights would rather hit themselves in the face with a hammer than inflict violence on a defenseless child.

Spanking your kid = Authoritarian liberalism

Teaching your kid how to fight and to defend himself against bullies = Rugged Individualist conservative/libertarian constitutionalists
Old 03-23-2014, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Lron just shut the fuck up.... these threads you post really show how pathetic you're life is... Mr server legend you ain't shit in my book I don't care how long you kept a PoS server up and running

Old 03-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Fire Giant

Everyone and there parrot by now knows Lron is full of shit, that being said...

Some kids just need different types of discipline. For instance my daughter; I have spanked her a few times, but I realized very fast that spanking her does the exact opposite then what I intended it to do. She just gives you that: "you killed my fuckimg gold fish and I will never forget" look. But the corner? Works everytime, she acts much better after a time out.

My sons on the other hand... Put them in the corner and they have a blast. They just come up with fun things to do, in the corner lol. But just the threat of a spanking and they begin to straighten up. Dumb fucks like Lune, who most likely don't even have kids, are the first to try to tell others how to parent.

Sidelle hit the nail on the head though, the reason for a good portion of career criminals is because they lacked a father figure growing up.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a couple things. You might not agree but America is absolutely more free than the abovementioned countries precisely because of our law-abiding citizens' right to bear arms.

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)
I don't support or enjoy that freedom. I wish it would go away. And I also wish people wouldn't put so much stock in what 18th century enlightenment politicians had to say about 'arms', back when 'arms' referred to a musket that could fire about 1 shot, inaccurately, every minute or so-- with the spirit of the amendment being oriented toward preventing an authoritarian, tyrannical government... which is something small arms are almost completely ineffectual at today. I don't find the 2nd Amendment a compelling justification to slay somebody who is trying to rob you. That's all I'm gonna say, I'm tired of the gun thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lune, sometimes I enjoy your posts but I just gotta ask why you're so hostile. You did say "Trolling aside.." so is this really what you think of everyone who disagrees with you or just having a bad night?

Calling people dumb motherfuckers and white trash (or worse) because they're "wrong" for not having the same opinion as you isn't exactly a positive thing to teach children either. By the way, how many kids do you have? Please be sure to teach them they can't go around chewing people's faces off because of silly differences of opinion. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that was mainly directed at hatelore, who escalated it to hostility way before I did. Clearly this is a sore spot for parents though. Even so, if you want me to cup your balls while I tell you why I disagree, there's a place for that. But you're not the first person to call me hostile the last couple days. I don't know what the deal is. Must be male PMS or low T or something.

No kids but if I had any I would beat them all regularly. Devil's advocate is how I refine my thoughts
Old 03-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ?
thats pretty hot, got more of these? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 03-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Kobold

All children deserve to be punched in the face for stepping out of line. I think we've seen here on P99 what happens when you lob idle threats and half enforced rules at children.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Worst parts of P99 were probably the ones that were punched in the face.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst parts of P99 were probably the ones that were punched in the face.
Doubtful. Corporal punishment is the best thing to ever happen to humanity. I see too many examples here of folks who shouldn't have made it beyond the first or second trimester.
Closed Thread