Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which Elder Scrolls should have they remastered?
Skyrim 4 18.18%
Oblivion 4 18.18%
Morrowind 9 40.91%
bsh/trs 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

I see oblivion isn't getting enough respect

graphics and training wheels **** gonna graphics and training wheels.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-24-2016, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Daggerfall
Old 08-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Would vote daggerfall (and arena?) since I haven't played those yet. Plus daggerfall supposedly has the largest game world.

http://adventureamigos.net/wp-conten...e-worlds21.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/B7rBN.jpg
Old 08-24-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would vote daggerfall (and arena?) since I haven't played those yet. Plus daggerfall supposedly has the largest game world
i busted out dosbox(or something similar) and played some daggerfall and arena not to long ago... im pretty sure i had a bunch of problems with crap cpu and the dosprog overhead... im sure others would have much better experience but i would vote daggerfall as well
Old 08-24-2016, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

PSA: For a bolt-on-through-Vorpix solution, this game was pretty god damned impressive in VR.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Voted Daggerfall. Remastering Skyrim is pointless, I never want to play that again.

Although... http://enderal.com/

I do like complete overhaul mods. It's fairly new and apparently good.
Cecily, go for it, Enderal is so amazing.
I think it's the first time of 25yo of gaming that I'm sad (sad irl, really ...) when the main story ends.

Just play it and enjoy it.

"The Aged man" (best quest scene ever in games I'd say)
Old 10-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

just obtained a pc able to play this... this will delay me from taking over the world... alt-globalists win again (not going to go into all the cosmic,universe, and reasons i went through trying to be able to play oblivion and skyrim with my 5.1's(yea its crap industry wise but it's also awesome)).

*would have voted but could not select all... seems the fun is still going on with forums... sorry for my jumbilaya approach which added to such confusion (I may be delusional about this thread, but i thought my earlier post was on a dif topic)
Last edited by entruil; 10-11-2016 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: *
Old 10-12-2016, 02:41 AM
Banned

I woulda preferred ES6 over a remaster considering you can mod the current version to high hell.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played it... Thought it was fun solo game ^^ but too fast paced to remain enjoyable :/
And therein lies ESO's biggest problem: On the one hand its simply not "multiplayer-enough" to legitimately be called an MMOG, and on the other hand, its simply not good enough to stand on its own as a legitimate entry in the Elder Scrolls series.

It was designed as a theme park style MMO that leads you from area to area to area to area, and has a very rigid class/skill system. This is totally in contrast to the signature Elder Scrolls "go-anhwhere-be-anything" design philosophy of the single player titles.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalopolis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And therein lies ESO's biggest problem: On the one hand its simply not "multiplayer-enough" to legitimately be called an MMOG, and on the other hand, its simply not good enough to stand on its own as a legitimate entry in the Elder Scrolls series.

It was designed as a theme park style MMO that leads you from area to area to area to area, and has a very rigid class/skill system. This is totally in contrast to the signature Elder Scrolls "go-anhwhere-be-anything" design philosophy of the single player titles.
Especially the Oblivion brand. Where the fuck was the Oblivion touch? They fucked up bad.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread