Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we talking about the same thing here? If it already hit us, there would be no planet Earth right now.

There are a lot of theories about it though, could you expand on your point? I mean the first one, I get the big yawns when people start talking about the lizards. I was never really into V.
But you were the guy warning us about them just a couple years back. What happened? Reality, that's what.

Nibiru's (and other aliases for the same thing) been talked about since at least the mid-90s. It was supposed to smack Earth in 2003, but didn't. Then 2012, but no show. Then it was supposed to smack Earth in 2015, but didn't. Then 2016, but didn't.

Stories like this are just lies based on fake science and mysticism.
Last edited by myriverse; 11-15-2016 at 12:02 PM..
Old 11-15-2016, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you were the guy warning us about them just a couple years back. What happened? Reality, that's what.

Nibiru's (and other aliases for the same thing) been talked about since at least the mid-90s. It was supposed to smack Earth in 2003, but didn't. Then 2012, but no show. Then it was supposed to smack Earth in 2015, but didn't. Then 2016, but didn't.

Stories like this are just lies based on fake science and mysticism.
Link to my quote? I just ran forum search, I did not.
I put it in the "tin foil hat" poll thread, not because I believe it, but because I gave people the option to name their interest by category on mysteries/conspiracies etc. I didn't post it as list of things I believe in, I believe far less conspiracy theories than the typical leftist does with all their left-wing conspiracy theories. But when I do, they are usually proven true at some point..

Another time I linked a video called Nibiru, along with jade helm and skynet vid lanks. The video wasn't actually about "nibiru" or the belief in it, but how countries are building these huge underground bunkers, to be cautious about what the govt is doing here. So I believe in it now? Have been warning you about nibiru? Having posted about the underground bunker "conspiracy theory"? Oh wait, conspiracy fact, I just recently posted on 30 million Russians going underground for that recent drill into such bunkers that don't exist.

Then the only other time outside of this thread I mention nibiru, was mentioning HRC and her dems believing it, over their wikileaks. I've only been warning of people believing it, or more specifically the govt. I've only shown you what the govt is doing to prepare for it by their belief. I still warn of it.

Anyway you claimed it already hit us, now you say it doesn't exist. Then you claim I believe in Nibiru and have been warning people about it. This is a bad trolling to waste my time. I don't mind if people want to talk about nibiru because they believe it, or want to tell me I'm wrong and that it's not just some left-wing conspiracy and tell me another view of it, but that's not what your doing, only being ridiculous.
Last edited by Daywolf; 11-15-2016 at 02:15 PM..
Closed Thread