Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 04:34 PM
Banned

cpl of nubs bragging about pub stomping with their hands tied behind their back. U ever hit main?

i play cs with no crosshair, adult mouse, cevo-p
Old 11-17-2016, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cpl of nubs bragging about pub stomping with their hands tied behind their back. U ever hit main?

i play cs with no crosshair, adult mouse, cevo-p
meh only played a little CS early on, more into Quake. But like my BF2142 Voss L-AR precision light assault rifle stats (my pref weapon) were over 20 to 1 career and made rank of General with it using a trackball. Never felt the need to use a cheat.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Lincoln delivers Gettysburg Address
On November 19, 1863, at the dedication of a military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, during the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln delivers one of the most memorable speeches in American history. In just 272 words, Lincoln brilliantly and movingly reminded a war-weary public why the Union had to fight, and win, the Civil War.

Then and Now
The unfinished work, most certainly striving for freedom still today in a divided nation. But hope remains, yet as the dividers divide and while the overcomers overcome. In this world, freedom is always earned, seldom given.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

not clicking your shit gaywolf
Old 11-19-2016, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not clicking your shit gaywolf
So you don't like Lincoln or Trump, eh? I think Trump's Lincoln inspired speech at Gettysburg is pretty damn good, and a solid reminder how he's going to free us from the bonds of this tyranny. imo one of his better speeches.
I can't help you with the gay hate thing, sorry. I only really have problems with gay activists of which uniformly spew tyranny; a rule over the majority by the few. But really doesn't have any account specified to sexual orientation, I equally dislike any of the type that would spew such rhetoric.

btw forum alt spidey senses tingling...
Last edited by Daywolf; 11-19-2016 at 08:14 PM..
Old 11-19-2016, 10:35 PM
Kobold

Lincoln was quite a tyrant. Many historians give him a pass on this, supposedly because he lived in exceptional times. Another interpretation is that his extreme authoritarianism helped to make the times what they were.