Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every raid mob should have an npc at its spawn point named (NPC NAME)'s Spawner
Hail, Vulak's Spawner
Hi, Xaeophi. Would you like me to spawn [Vulak]?
Spawn me Vulak.
Vulak engages Xaeophii!
Ridiculous effort required.

"Hail Adventurer, we noticed you do not have all possible best-in-slot armor equipped. Summon and Equip now?"

<<Yes>> || <<No>>
Old 06-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ridiculous effort required.

"Hail Adventurer, we noticed you do not have all possible best-in-slot armor equipped. Summon and Equip now?"

<<Yes>> || <<No>>

I prefer a system that periodically hands out Best in Slot pieces of loot, each day as soon as you log in you will have a 2% chance of automatically receiving a best in slot piece of gear for one character. Your gear will be hand delivered by a player more skilled than you.

I will call this system Aftermath.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Banned

sounds like a daily quest
Old 06-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every raid mob should have an npc at its spawn point named (NPC NAME)'s Spawner
Hail, Vulak's Spawner
Hi, Xaeophi. Would you like me to spawn [Vulak]?
Spawn me Vulak.
Vulak engages Xaeophii!
AKA instances
i mean unless you call birds, sheep or something else equally ridiculous. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer a system that periodically hands out Best in Slot pieces of loot, each day as soon as you log in you will have a 2% chance of automatically receiving a best in slot piece of gear for one character. Your gear will be hand delivered by a player more skilled than you.

I will call this system Aftermath.
Destiny 2 literally does this.... and honestly it sucks... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

You guise should have just decked yourselves out when the getting was good 4 years ago.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guise should have just decked yourselves out when the getting was good 4 years ago.
its OK I predict it'll be pretty easy to get full BIS when 70% of blue runs off to WoW Classic and P99 Green. The remaining raiders can form <Left Overs> and farm content on a dead server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

We'll see. The guys getting all the content on this server will still be obsessed with it and you'll be able to play blue and green and wow for that matter, simultaneously. They only have to park and log in for the raids in any case. They'll just get more raids a week.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We'll see. The guys getting all the content on this server will still be obsessed with it and you'll be able to play blue and green and wow for that matter, simultaneously. They only have to park and log in for the raids in any case. They'll just get more raids a week.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread