Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assumed they were called 'Seal' as they are a bunch of flid autists that are capable only of giving themselves barking sycophantic applauses after repeating the same behaviour again and again.
LOL'd
Old 04-23-2020, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this screenshot was equal parts hilarious and terrifying. Crazy the lengths someone would go to just to steal in-game shit from people, but I’m impressed by that ingenuity lol
Does this really sound worse than killing bats and bugs for the 150th hour?

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 04-23-2020, 08:27 PM
Banned

i give that guy huge credit for that scam, most clever guy on here as far as im concerned
Old 04-23-2020, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i give that guy huge credit for that scam, most clever guy on here as far as im concerned
Was it filbus? someone made a dwarf rogue and gave it one of the few two handed axes a rogue can use. Then equipped him with other items a warrior can use, went /anon, put a bio in his inspect screen about Dwarf Warrior and would make /ooc RP about it.

Went to seafury island when they were dropping gems and would run around and melee them to 'work his skill' with some RP story to justify it. In reality he was pickpocketing the gems the whole time.

But yeah, rep to that guy doing something that has been done on the server for awhile. Its the reason why guilds find out of the way places to do their recharging.. or did anyway.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, P99 then.

What did you buy?
Actually very different from P99 because they were camped by groups not solo/duo level 50s. All of the camps were done by people getting exp in the group (the only camps you would see 50s in were Lord (which included Hand and AM), Frenzy, King (which also included some other named I can't remember). My favorite camp in Lguk for exp and loot was DT which is non-existent on P99 because of the solo/duo people camping named mobs. Even if the named weren't camped on P99 and you wanted to recreate the group as soon as someone wanted one of the named mobs you would lose it due to the lame ass rules this server has which gives 1 person as much right to a named spawn as 6 other people.

I ended up buying a manastone for like 60k and saved the rest of the plat for Kunark.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

im completely broke so none but once upon a time....MACEQUEST 2.1
Old 04-26-2020, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Accepted payment for an FBSS in red wood wands, 9 of them to be precise lol.

RIP
Old 04-26-2020, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assumed they were called 'Seal' as they are a bunch of flid autists that are capable only of giving themselves barking sycophantic applauses after repeating the same behaviour again and again.
ya they're the only guild autisticly camping raid mobs around the clock when they're in window

good 1
Old 04-26-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this really sound worse than killing bats and bugs for the 150th hour?
This hit way too close to home for me
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread