Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 08:48 PM
Kobold

Friends.

The defining element of confirmation bias.

Is.

You can’t know when your falling for it yourself.

Keep that in mind - not to dissuade you of your conclusions - but a reason to stay humble about what you know is right.

And also have compassion.

That other person who thinks they’re right? They can’t see their own blindness.

A little grace goes a long way fam!
Old 06-21-2021, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is deflecting here but you. You claim there's evidence, provide it. Otherwise, you don't have evidence.
I'm not going to do the work for you. Go do it yourself or wait for the petition before you call me a liar.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bache [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys can be #1 but your leadership is still a bunch of friggin hairy sweaty smelly sore assholes.
It cuts deep

<Gravity>
Old 06-21-2021, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to do the work for you. Go do it yourself or wait for the petition before you call me a liar.
ROFL

I fail to see why it's my responsibility to provide the evidence to support your claim.

I guess I understand why juicebox is your representative after all.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People try to explain to you how the game works but you're too goddamned stupid to listen.
Some good irony here. Probably should put Denial next to your sig too.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It cuts deep
lmao i saw this post and was like sadge, true
Old 06-21-2021, 10:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Oh, god, juicebox thinks he's talking over me! What am I going to do?!

This attitude is exactly why you get shit on in the UN. People try to explain to you how the game works but you're too goddamned stupid to listen. I don't even understand why anybody would let you speak for them. Makes me wonder how incompetent they could be if you're the best representative they've got.
You sir have earned yourself a block. There is no way you dont understand game mechanics. Maybe you dont play very much. Anyways good luck on whatever it is that you do
Old 06-21-2021, 10:22 PM
Banned

Tbh. I didn't bother reading anything in this thread.

But..
  • Was this thread necessary?
  • Would it matter if either side was just straight up deleted? (Let me answer this one, the server probably would be better)
  • What kind of Orc are you? Or want to be?
Old 06-21-2021, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Samoht Gnitbuod
Old 06-21-2021, 11:39 PM
Skeleton

I'm not going to watch and rewatch fraps over a train that didn't prevent an attempt. Riot/Kittens had an attempt, and they shit the bed. R/K could have won Vulak right then and there. They were in control of their own destiny. And they wiped faster than any vulak I can recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also............

Why are we not racing for vulak with lockouts? LMAO. I can't believe people would rather deal with shit like this every single time there is a competitive Vulak... because Hurrrrr MaRiO KaRt???

Yeah racing wasn't classic. Neither was having two forces with 100 members each squaring off for a rooted Vulak every week. How many man hours have been spent on this petition by all three guilds + the forums looking at this shit... when it could have been settled in a 3 minute race?
This. Why you people want to compete after cothing up 100 people, stand on each others nuts, then play this fraps dissection lawyerquesting game is beyond me. Race, lock out, and move on.
Closed Thread