Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 01:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only evil people are the people who OK the state on various forms of slavery and control because they are too lazy and scared to be intelligent and strong on their own. So they rely on the FDA. Goldman Sachs, and ACA to make their world safe and save them.
They are not evil, Starkind. Do not give in to grouping those who lack courage into the evil category.

Lazy minds, Lazy hearts, lazy ambitions. Complacency. Settling mentally, emotionally, and physically. These are the evils of this world. We cannot control evil being here. There will ALWAYS be evil, for as goes the balancing act of this existence, and therefore we focus inward to embedder the world.

Michael Jackson (Say what you want about him, because who knows if he was a pedo, or just a guy with a fucked up childhood that was weird and got set up), but his song "Man in the Mirror"... is great.

Actually, I will leave with 2 lines from the chorus that is an absolute truth of life:

"If you wanna make the world a better place,

Take a look at yourself and make a change."

But also, violence is a unfortunate necessity for survival. So... if you haven't killed someone or something yet, be prepared for it. Not being a "Doomer" but, I do not see it too far out of a possibility where us normal folk will have to do some killin'. I do not want to. Yet I prepare by telling myself every time I look at my wife and 3 children, that I am ready to die and or kill for them. Because I will be a damn tormented wraith of pain and regret if I perish without at minimum attempting to save them.

BUT THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED TO GERMANY!!! EVERYONE SAYS THEY WILL DIE FOR THE JUST CAUSE... but what if you turn out to be the only one to do so...and then just following in line means safety and living for you and your loved ones...maybe I shouldn't do anything about them burning babies... Maybe I should snitch and rat on people to show "THEM" that I am a good boy...

People forgot that fighting evil comes with a price. We are already failing our ancestors that paid the ultimate price to give us existence. It kills me inside that we have become so weak and spineless.
Last edited by Polmex; 09-22-2021 at 02:05 PM..
Old 09-22-2021, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polmex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are not evil, Starkind. Do not give in to grouping those who lack courage into the evil category.

Lazy minds, Lazy hearts, lazy ambitions. Complacency. Settling mentally, emotionally, and physically. These are the evils of this world. We cannot control evil being here. There will ALWAYS be evil, for as goes the balancing act of this existence, and therefore we focus inward to embedder the world.

Michael Jackson (Say what you want about him, because who knows if he was a pedo, or just a guy with a fucked up childhood that was weird and got set up), but his song "Man in the Mirror"... is great.

Actually, I will leave with 2 lines from the chorus that is an absolute truth of life:

"If you wanna make the world a better place,

Take a look at yourself and make a change."
Fair enough.
Old 09-22-2021, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Antisemitism, conspiracy theories, Michael Jackson pedo-apologism.. ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Project 1999 forums.
Old 09-22-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antisemitism, conspiracy theories, Michael Jackson pedo-apologism.. ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Project 1999 forums.
yikes H, not even close

*at least try*
Old 09-22-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Horza's dating profile copy pasta
Old 09-22-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gotta be Asperger's
Old 09-22-2021, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gotta be Asperger's
imagine continuing to argue with these 60 iqs, i know which side has the burgerbergs.. spoiler, its both
Old 09-22-2021, 03:16 PM
Banned

Remember when george washington mandated small pox vaccines in like 1778.

Now we all know that you guys hate the founding fathers and all they stood for, but listen to G money.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Nope. They add no value to any discussions. They sling shit like a dumb monkey, while lacking the entertainment value that monkeys slinging shit usually do.
Old 09-22-2021, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. They add no value to any discussions. They sling shit like a dumb monkey, while lacking the entertainment value that monkeys slinging shit usually do.
Odd, that is how I see you.
Closed Thread