Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to use his quote “Maximum effort” before doing something strenuous

And who can forget that awesome trailer song
No no. I meant, who wants to bet if someone makes it a month after going to a concert?
Old 09-23-2021, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy emulates the way others post who he deems "intellergent" thats a weird thing to do, lol
you seem to just sit on the sidelines and pat your own back while spitting on others. really cute stuff.

do you proclaim yourself an analyzer? very smart man.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you seem to just sit on the sidelines and pat your own back while spitting on others. really cute stuff.

do you proclaim yourself an analyzer? very smart man.
Not sure I'd call whining about the mainstream media and people who tell him to get the jab sitting on the sidelines.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Gonna catch the early-bird supper at Alice's diner then 23 skidoo over to the Stones concerto. Afterwards I'll take a hot toddy and get 40 winks at the local Inn!

Gonna be a real humdinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do Trumptards like yourself act like there isn't a pandemic still raging across much of the country that may also pose health risks?
Yeah you don't know anything about my political beliefs as I have never shared them. To call me names because I posted scientifically accurate information about vaccine risks says more about your politics and frame of mind I think.

Let me pose a hypothetical. Lets suppose a child in your town is dying and the only donor match is you. When asked, you said no I would like to keep all my liver. Does the government have the right to compel you out of inaction and subject you to a medical procedure against your will?

I'm assuming you'll answer yes, for the greater good.
Old 09-23-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Afterwards I'll take a hot toddy
Is that where someone takes a shit on your chest?
Old 09-23-2021, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you don't know anything about my political beliefs as I have never shared them. To call me names because I posted scientifically accurate information about vaccine risks says more about your politics and frame of mind I think.

Let me pose a hypothetical. Lets suppose a child in your town is dying and the only donor match is you. When asked, you said no I would like to keep all my liver. Does the government have the right to compel you out of inaction and subject you to a medical procedure against your will?

I'm assuming you'll answer yes, for the greater good.
Conservative grievance politics are so boring that we ended up electing Sleepy Joe, please don't keep making the same mistake.
Old 09-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservative grievance politics are so boring that we ended up electing Sleepy Joe, please don't keep making the same mistake.
poster child for democracy's downfall strikes again with 75iq non relevant post, whats it like to take in information and not be able to process it?
Last edited by Penish; 09-23-2021 at 04:35 PM..
Old 09-23-2021, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poster child for democracy's downfall strikes again with 75iq non relevant post, whats it like to take in information and not be able to process it?
The irony is over 9000!
Old 09-23-2021, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the government have the right to compel you out of inaction and subject you to a medical procedure against your will?
Sometimes!
Closed Thread