Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2021, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh I don't really buy that line of reasoning

Put Orange Man out there, hold these audits, throw some rallies and then when nobody really paying attention you pass the laws that don't allow anyone to cheat Pub or Dem
Who needs any evidence of widespread fraud when your retarded base already thinks it should be illegal to vote for the other party?
Old 09-25-2021, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who needs any evidence of widespread fraud when your retarded base already thinks it should be illegal to vote for the other party?
Gotta be Bergers

You seem like a cool dude though
Old 09-25-2021, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh I don't really buy that line of reasoning
You really don't think the party of political expediency would not jump on something that big if it were real? If a presidential election was legit stolen through fraud and there was evidence proving it, you seriously think they would let it go? Really?

They had like a 2 years of investigations over an email server.
Old 09-25-2021, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really don't think the party of political expediency would not jump on something that big if it were real? If a presidential election was legit stolen through fraud and there was evidence proving it, you seriously think they would let it go? Really?

They had like a 2 years of investigations over an email server.
Well we had more than 4 over a totally made up story about Orange Dude and Ivan Drago too and there are still people like Ew that believe it. I think that's his name. Good guy.

Anyways the Twitter folks who said the audit wasn't legit are now runnin headlines saying it was legit because they thought it was a count in favor of old dude when it was an audit.

They are finding a lot of parlor tricks so maybe the bluebird forum jumped the gun a little because they basically put their stamp of approval on the tricks that have been discovered and they can't really walk that back now.

I think the pubs licked their wounds and have quietly been preparing their next battle like Rambo did after he escaped Yushin and Podofsky. They been busy passing laws and slowly rolling out more audits. Some low IQ folks seem to think this is to install Trump back in office before 2024, but I don't think so. I think it's more of a sunlight is the best disinfectant strategy. They aren't just up against Dems, but they are also up against the Dem dudes that read teleprompters on tv that dumb people believe, so they realize they can't fight a war on two fronts.

So let Orange Dude wave his arms around and do all the heavy lifting drawing attention and all of these audits to go on at the grassroots while they pass laws ensuring that some barriers are put up against the dirty tricks, With how terrible a prez old dude is, they are happy to not interrupt him when he's making mistakes everyday. Good strat IMO.

Been seeing some polls lately that even the fakers at CNN been raising alarm bells over showing Orange Man curb stomping old dude and that weird chick that cackles all the time in 2024. I think by 2024 there will have been many more audits showing the same pattern we're seeing in the Maricopa one and old dude will nearly have destroyed the entire country, so maybe Orange Dude will strut back in office and we can get back to bein a cool country again and not a place where EQ Human model with the stache tells everybody what to do.

A lot of people seem to think this is an Arizona audit when it's really just one county and already in this one county they found like 50K knock off votes that shouldn't count.

I hope you have great dreams where you get to fly around and jumped over entire cities in a single bound. Those are the best.
Old 09-25-2021, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A lot of people seem to think this is an Arizona audit when it's really just one county and already in this one county they found like 50K knock off votes that shouldn't count.
50k fraudulent votes in just a single county, you morons really will believe just about anything that you're told.
Old 09-25-2021, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

I cant wait for everyone in this country to lose everything so I can be like told you guys were gonna do it.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:31 AM
Banned

You dont think republicans would use the same line that "obama lied" for eight years, using one statement the entire time?? Like they did that one time, for eight years, with one statement?? "If you like your doctor" remember that?? Eight years of that talking point from the right. Nope, cant trust him, hes black i mean he said if you like your doctor, for the rest of his terms.

Republicans wouldnt hold onto anything they find tho.. LOL
Old 09-25-2021, 10:44 AM
Banned

Democrats versus Republicans: I mean God forbid they should make a mistake and forget to steal.

3,500,000,000,000 US dollars - your great great great great great grandkids will owe this money in 100 years.
They'll try to retire, and discover that it's impossible cause the baby boomer politicians SUCKED THEM DRY before they were born.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-25-2021 at 10:46 AM..
Old 09-25-2021, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Anyways the Twitter bluebird forum
Hey we know it's shitty, but this guy is worth listening to.
Old 09-25-2021, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

I could care less about your establishment politics because this discussion is pointless and will have no end nor solution.

But if you wanted a solution you could reform the electoral process to modernize it. This way a user could anonomously determine their own vote, not have it tracked, find out where/when and by whom it was counted.

This would provide a no brainer amount of security and peace of mind quelling the angry populating and making our elections more secure.

But we cant do that because we actively want illegal aliens to vote. And this would prove it.

Quote:
We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...61379414000973

So enjoy your mastabatory squabbles about democracy. That's all they are. It's borderline stupid to not think we should do this to stop this endless bickering, but instead you would rather just get embroiled in a shooting war at home.
Closed Thread