Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win at the end of BB?
Walter White (the chemist gone criminal mastermind) 12 17.91%
Jess Pinkman (pinkest ass in town) 10 14.93%
Hank ~ (DEA agent married to purple woman) 2 2.99%
Everyone loses 14 20.90%
Pyrrhic victory (eg. walt keeps money but hank dies and he loses his whole family as a result) 29 43.28%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to say this, but I want jessie to win.

The "good" thing would be to root for hank, but his character is just too boring and uninteresting.

Jessie has undergone the most transformation throughout the series, and he's the only one we've seen in the entire show who actually regrets what he's done. Walt is an unapologetic piece of shit, and obviously all the tertiary drug dealers he's run over never had an issue with the bad shit they were doing.

Jessie's the only one who deserves to live. This is including Skyler, who is telling walt to "deal with it" and off Jessie.

Not sure if that's how it will actually play out, but we will see. I'd like to note that I think Walt has the best character arc in the show, Jessie just deserves to live (and had the second best arc, by a hair).
Jesse has been doing stupid shit since day 1, and hasn't really changed that. Gus knew better, but made a mistake in giving him a chance. The details of his stupidity may have shifted some, but the general theme of him being a grade A idiot has not. Pretty much everything that has gone wrong has been because of stupid decisions he's made. Most of the bad shit Walt has done has been to cover for Jesse in one way or another.

You know, I hope Gus comes back at the end as a zombie and eats everyone's brain (adjusting his tie beforehand of course), starting with the one Hank threw into the trash can.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
49 people polled before I voted for hank and I'm the only one!? Why so much hate for Hank? He really hasn't been anything but a good guy to all groups involved until he realized he has been getting fucked by Walt.

I realize adding his wife onto the poll may have negatively impacted my man Hank because she it crazy.
Perhaps because Hank is kind of a douche? Authority figures that take themselves way too seriously aren't typically universally loved. Through the first few seasons, I was really hoping he'd die sooner rather than later. Same with that wife of his. Most unlikable couple ever.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrux Bcrux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does walt jr like breakfast so much?

because he has cereal palsy

harharhar
post of the year

Damienz - 60 wizard
Closed Thread