Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Butthurt? Like from HRC only selling Russia 20% of all our uranium rather than 80%? I guess lets not be greedy >.>
Pot sweetened with the cruise missile tech she sold to them too, among other war toys. developing acquired and produced.
Old 08-21-2016, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will never be another world war.

Not in our lifetime anyway. We have evolved past that. Threat of war is merely a means to advance economic interests. Similar to how college educated drug dealers never actually fire their guns in their lifetimes, but still need to be known to have it.

War is something for 3rd world hell holes, and you will continue to see conflicts in these types of outhouse nations. World war is a thing of the past.
America and the rest of the west are being turned into third world outhouses as we speak, with Obama's seal of approval because he's a fan of wealth redistribution. I wouldn't be surprised if this has been part of the agenda all along, starting with that humiliation known as the "Apology Tour"... It would certainly explain a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalopolis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember:

Its not IF Iran will develop nuclear ICBMs. Its not IF North Korea will successfully develop nuclear ICBMs.

Its now a question of WHEN they will have them developed. Surely in our lifetime they will, at which point all bets are off. Not to mention non-State terrorist entities getting their hands on something similar.
Obama and his administration are certainly doing their part making sure Iran has everything it will need when the time comes, and a hell of a lot sooner than they would have otherwise. The most recent example being the untraceable $400 million "super secret" ransom payment that was handed over to them on pallets (right next to our balls).

We must not forget about Hillary's involvement when we go to vote in November, since the treasonous bitch wants to be president. During her tenure as Secretary of State, she was involved in a deal that handed Russia control of around 20% of US uranium, which makes it possible for them to sell it to whomever they'd like. Even Iran.

For people who haven't watched CLINTON CASH you really should check it out before the election. Then ask yourself if you still think Hillary would make a good Commander-in-Chief or is the acquisition of money and power all she really cares about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirbs there will never be another world war.

My rationale is sound. The doubters live off of fear and wouldn't know what to do without it (They grew up with it, subscribed to it, and its ingrained in them)

The threat of world war will remain as an economic device. The wars themselves will only be waged via proxy and in 2nd world and 3rd world nations.

World war is a thing of the past. Germany and the Netherlands would agree.
Germany can't agree with shit. I called and got their voicemail: "Too busy being raped by muslim migrants. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Please leave a message and we'll call you back".
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone is thoroughly detached from reality if they don't think there could be another WW.
^^This.
Old 08-21-2016, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or non-lethal yet incurable viruses and protozoa like epstein-barr, herpes simplex or toxoplasma that can systematically infect a population, cause chronic fatigue syndrome and sap its productivity, run up healthcare costs, etc, while maintaining plausible deniability. Especially if there is asymmetry in medical or biological capability between the two rivals. Imagine if we did to China's rice or Russia's wheat what the potato blight did to Ireland, or vice versa.
Good post.

I got hit with EBV at a really young age (I think EBV is less damaging to an older person as far as the possibility of permanent effects, but Im not sure its been 10 years since I've researched it) and its always uphill but its manageable without drugs now.

Tramadol absolutely obliterated my fatigue (I guess its commonly abused in Egypt for fatigue specifically by cab drivers and other long boring jobs where its difficult to stay alert, saw an article in the Economist on its use and prevalence in the Middle East) like nothing else has ever done. And it wasn't the opioid agonist at all, because I was on PM for years at the time so that side of the drug can be ruled out.

Incredibly "on-demand" type of thing. Take it whenever you needed some extra clean energy that was guaranteed no side effects as long as you used it infrequently.

No matter what type of day I had, I could ALWAYS hit the gym at night if I took Tramadol earlier in the day. Hard to let go of something so functionally useful.

Hard to put into words how fucking incredibly amazing it was, I have never met a drug that had such a functionally useful profile. (Again, key word no sides as long as used responsibly) Amphetamine salts? No. SSRI's? No. Etc you get the idea. I have experience enough to say that Tramadol is more of a wonder drug than it gets credit for, and that class of drugs probably should be studied (its an atypical drug with atypical activity).

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 08-21-2016 at 02:35 AM..
Old 08-21-2016, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During her tenure as Secretary of State, she was involved in a deal that handed Russia control of around 20% of US uranium, which makes it possible for them to sell it to whomever they'd like. Even Iran.
Yep, especially Iran. Iran want's nukes, and Russia is now operating a joint airbase to launch airstrike into the Russian/NATO proxy-war, Syria. Of course ultimately Iran is mainly concerned with drawing forth the Mahdi through a great war. This is headed into very bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Germany can't agree with shit. I called and got their voicemail: "Too busy being raped by muslim migrants. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Please leave a message and we'll call you back".
Good thing with Brexit and the EU falling apart is shaking off the direct influence of the globalists. Bad side is likely Germany will join with Russia at some point, in this US/Russian manufactured war. And as much as France likes to fence sit, they will join too. Likely many of the UN nations will be dragged into it, those that are not already in, anyway.

Gotta know the players, their beliefs and intentions.

BTW the other thing Clinton did for Russia is give them a version of our Silicon Valley. All Clinton and 0bama has done is work them up into using it for making new war toys. Of course the Clinton Foundation got well paid for the offerings. "Treason" is spot on, Sidelle. You're awake.
Old 08-21-2016, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta know the players, their beliefs and intentions.

BTW the other thing Clinton did for Russia is give them a version of our Silicon Valley.
What? The uranium?

If not, citation???

Old 08-21-2016, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What? The uranium?

If not, citation???
I dedicated a thread to it last month here, didn't you post in it?
You post in everything, bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2016, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Here, Atg, https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=249359
I don't thread everything here, but some important things need be said of which MSM does not cover. We really are in serious times, AtG.

And you know I hardly ever advise reading full articles, though I did there.
urgh! f*ing WSJ, nm reading the article, they are using a subscription system now, blocking everything after the first paragraph. But I have the quotes up still. Won't be sourcing them any longer. More AJ exposure hehehe
Last edited by Daywolf; 08-21-2016 at 03:29 AM..
Old 08-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dedicated a thread to it last month here, didn't you post in it?
You post in everything, bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah. Thanks, I'll review it. Its ragweed season and I got a decent dose of grass pollen too (doesn't take much to push me into hayfever (thanks vaccines and VOCs and who knows what else) since I've got year-round allergies from living in the city. Most cases of adult eczema statistically are only diagnosed in major cities and urban living environments. Was a cool statistic I thought. Basically don't grow up in a suburb and move into the city.

Pollen levels this week are code orange to red, 8.9 to 9.5 this weeks forecast. Need some discrete nasal filters designed and some type of eye drops that act as a stopping barrier. But then drug treatments wuldnt sell can't have that.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Daywolf you promised me World War III 2 months ago and it still didn't happen. Do you think it will happen before Xmas ? i just wanna know if i should think of presents or if i can just spend all my money right now.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 08-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf you promised me World War III 2 months ago and it still didn't happen. Do you think it will happen before Xmas ? i just wanna know if i should think of presents or if i can just spend all my money right now.
Think (((Jarnauga))) and myself may be in agreement for once. It took some time but it finally happened.

This idea of World War is completely wrong and a stage prop/plot device.

Closed Thread