View Poll Results: Reperations
Reparations YES! 7 22.58%
Reparations NO! 16 51.61%
Bush enslaved the towers before knocking them down. 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Paying reparations is an admission of guilt to a crime. A payment that you and I must pay as tax payers or however they would conduct it. Let alone my family never owned slaves, and I personally never have. I refuse to accept guilt for a crime I never committed. This is as bad as the crime of slavery itself, in that it indentures generations to a debt to be paid.

No black person living today was ever a slave in the US. I was never a cracker and should not be forced to pay. Any person that thinks so should be given a one way plane ticket to fly back to whatever country they think they belong to. Maybe they can get their wish and be a slave in some UN member country.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As well as obtain great wealth and occupy any job including the White House.

what in the literal fuk
agreed. those ingrates haven't been blasted by police water cannon or mauled by a police dog in decades.

it's time to stop treating them with kid gloves. i mean, where's the gratitude?
Old 09-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Banned

God you're a sick bastard. Perhaps you need to just eat some melon like a felon, you jellin?
Old 09-27-2016, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

didn't read yet...

shouldn't be surprised... clinton and kerry have already signed gun control "treaties" with the U.N. it's only a matter of time... interesting for this to be about reperations... will check back when my mind pretends to work a bit better

random thought...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigford_v._Glickman
Old 09-28-2016, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Seems like a fair deal to me. A one way plane ticket to anywhere in the world. Because in doing so it's your admission you don't belong here in this country. Don't come back.

People that are here today, that ancestry may have been from Africa or wherever, have contributed to this nation just as much as any other. My family from France lived in the north, before the US became a nation, and participated in the revolutionary war for independence. They are all still mostly in the north, through Montana and eastward. My family from Ireland came after the civil war, had nothing to do with slavery. And my other family roots, no recorded instances of slavery, just normal people.

Why does some guy that came here from south America a decade ago, became a citizen, why is he held responsible for paying some crazy reparations tax or whatever, he had nothing to do with it. In fact few actually did back in actual history. They act like everybody had a slave and we are all guilty for that.

All this is is just more fanning the flames for civil unrest, for a US collapse. The UN is damn evil, read that second link in my OP. They friggen have child sex slaves catered to them. Wherever they go they demoralize the nations, rape, pillage and murder. They stand by as innocents are massacred. These friggen UN countries have slaves, real slaves, not some mind f* double-talk bs.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edge cases eliminate the need to address systemic racial inequality in our society
Old 09-28-2016, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Liberia y'all.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edge cases eliminate the need to address systemic racial inequality in our society
Inequality is not slavery. This is about slavery. Reparations for slavery. Slavery. Sort of like slobbering but with different spelling and different word definition.

Reparations for Slobbering. Reparations for Sneezing. No, reparations for Slavery.

Everybody suffers some form of inequality, unless you are a globalist like 0bama or someone which has put themselves above us all. Like Hillary above the law etc. That's inequality for the rest of us. Gimmeee money, pff no thanks, Hillary for prison 2016
Last edited by Daywolf; 09-28-2016 at 12:53 AM..
Old 09-28-2016, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Is there room on this bandwagon? Please send my white-guilt payment to me via the Colville Confederated Tribe, enrollment number 6248.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2016, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inequality is not slavery. This is about slavery. Reparations for slavery. Slavery. Sort of like slobbering but with different spelling and different word definition.

Reparations for Slobbering. Reparations for Sneezing. No, reparations for Slavery.

Everybody suffers some form of inequality, unless you are a globalist like 0bama or someone which has put themselves above us all. Like Hillary above the law etc. That's inequality for the rest of us. Gimmeee money, pff no thanks, Hillary for prison 2016
DMT grampa has retarded opinions on race relations

#woah
Closed Thread