Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation 1/3 of Russian population headed to bunkers

That's 40 million Russians headed to bunkers right now for a "civil defense drill". Around 1/3 of the population of Russia to be in bunkers from Oct 4 to Oct 7...
Old 10-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Those silly Ruskies are always joking around. They act like we're at war.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

gottuh hide the plutonium somewhere...

-sanctions are an act of war....
Last edited by entruil; 10-04-2016 at 09:54 AM..
Old 10-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

I dont think anything will come of this but it is strange a few weeks ago the German gov told people to start stocking up on canned foods and supplies. Do we have any Ruskies that can confirm? How about the euros and north Africans like (((jarn))) any word from your occupation governments?
Old 10-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think anything will come of this but it is strange a few weeks ago the German gov told people to start stocking up on canned foods and supplies. Do we have any Ruskies that can confirm? How about the euros and north Africans like (((jarn))) any word from your occupation governments?
We're stocking up on memes for november 8th [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 10-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Aviak

I already began stockpiling vodka, but my bear recently found my stash and drank it up. Besides, he broke my balalaika so I had to send him into exile to my baboushka.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol got em.

I think this stockpile thing has to do with Hillary/Russia. She has made it clear shes going to kick off the new cold war. Whats funny is shes the same bitch that pressed the reset button on relations? What a fucking creeper she is.

All kinds of weird and special interest. That behavior screams special interest and weird creepy vanity. "I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO PRESS THE RESET BUTTON ON RELATIONS FOR MY POLITICAL MOMENT IN HISTORY!!!!!" Weirdo.

Then shes the one that set off the new cold war. Our agents are being mugged, having their shoulder sockets torn outside while trying to enter the US Embassy in Russia since her work at the State Dept.

Fucking cringe. We need someone whos going to wheel and deal like Trump, not some politically vain weirdo trying to write her own version of history for her own (((book))) aka the talmudvision media who make-or-break you as far as how you are remembered.

People have no idea the power of the (((4th branch))) and how much power the media truly wield over the political machine.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-04-2016 at 04:51 PM..
Old 10-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-sanctions are an act of war....
John Kerry had just threaten the Russians with breaking all diplomatic ties, which is threatening an act of war (hot war). The battle for Aleppo is starting off very bloody, and is foretasted to be very bloody with a possibility of morning blood showers. Russian body bag comments anyone? Russia accusing the US of cheating on disarmament agreements. It's really a long list of stuff going on. Then enjoy this gem from last year http://www.eutimes.net/2015/03/russi...-first-strike/ where they did go into defensive mode with "drills" at the time of the discovered first strike plans they reverse hacked out of England as the story goes.

Here is the Russian Ministry of Civil Defense report regarding the current situation http://en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/
Then 0 hedge reporting on it http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...eneral-warns-w

Now whether or not something is going to come of it, I'm not a psychic. But when you have 1/3 of a country going underground (like never before), along with everything else going on, who's to say? Maybe you are thinking that they are going to strike us, but then you think we would never strike them first? And you know how this administration likes to call the attacks before they start, put it all in detail. Of course I doubt 0bama would ever tell us.

With such a huge amount of people going underground, and how MSM just LOVES to demonize Russia, interesting they are not reporting a thing on this which if were nothing could further lower our perception against those war mongering Russians.

Anyway, best to do the same as best you can, check emergency supplies etc.
Last edited by Daywolf; 10-04-2016 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: editing for lack of coffee
Old 10-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She has made it clear shes going to kick off the new cold war.
meh, bring it, we deserve nuclear fire
Old 10-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Banned

but i heard it on the television that trump = world war 3
Closed Thread