Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think pickles have a place all their own along the culinary spectrum and espousing strong preference for their inclusion or exclusion in particular dishes underscores deeply seated bigotry.

#liberalizecondimentroles
Bigotry?! That's a pretty strong reaction to me not wanting a pickle near my sandwich, Melon. Actually, NEAR is ok. Just not ON my sammich.

Now you guys are on that pulled pork though... There might be an exception for pickles on pulled pork, but even still I would politely decline the pickle and ask for them on the side.
Old 10-29-2018, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

I think your problem is that you’re too agreeable and in so being accidentally agreed with the wrong opinion espoused by some radical anti-pickle hate group. Next time you let someone else make your mind up for you consider the number of AK-47 wielding guards surrounding the compound. If that number is greater than 2 you might be getting a biased opinion. Sorry to hear you joined a cult.
Old 10-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Do Americans in any state actually say "sammich" as it's spelt or is that an internet shortcut?
Old 10-29-2018, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

yes.
Old 10-29-2018, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do Americans in any state actually say "sammich" as it's spelt or is that an internet shortcut?
it's babyspeak, used by gurls and betaboys liek the words potty and yeppers. it denotes low T and a corresponding affable nature (precluding those exhibiting pronounced bitchiness) or playful and/or sincere mockery thereof. it is however vitally important that pronounciation of the "a" not be perverted by an old world English accent, no matter how refined.
Old 10-29-2018, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigotry?! That's a pretty strong reaction to me not wanting a pickle near my sandwich, Melon. Actually, NEAR is ok. Just not ON my sammich.

Now you guys are on that pulled pork though... There might be an exception for pickles on pulled pork, but even still I would politely decline the pickle and ask for them on the side.
whatbout, pastrami, tuna or grilled cheese? are you inclined to disallow pickle participation in those sammiches ass swell, or are you willing to make "exceptions" for pickles in those cases?
Old 10-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Now pickles beets I will not abide. When I was little my family forced me to eat them one night after I protested eating the disgusting smelling things and they were immediately rewarded with me projectile vomiting under the dining room table we were all sitting at. Things still turn my stomach.
Old 10-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

If anyone says this IRL, they're likely to get the gay smacked out of their mouth.
Old 10-29-2018, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You say your writing isn't necessarily for humor, but I always find myself laughing at several differwnt parts in each one od these. I liked this bit:

And also your take on "book not up".

Another great chapter. 10/10
Thank you for the positive feedback! Though these are primarily erotica, I try to put in some comedy/satire. Some action/adventure as well.
Old 10-29-2018, 10:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

If anyone says this IRL, they're likely to get the gay smacked out of their mouth.
You mean the pickle slapped out of their sammich, right?